Help & Manual 6.0.3 Build 2401
Help & Manual 6.0.3 Build 2401 Ranking & Summary
Help & Manual 6.0.3 Build 2401 description
While it is as easy to use like a normal word processor, Help+Manual gives you the full power of a true WYSIWYG XML editor.
All the tools you need are at your fingertips in a single intuitive environment, and the program handles all the complex, technical aspects of the process for you. Instead of wasting countless hours "programming" your help you can focus all your energy on actually writing your documentation, so that all your working time is productive time.
- Publishing Formats
- Help+Manual publishes all standard Windows help formats, from HTML Help to Webhelp to Visual Studio Help. It also generates Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word files and ePUB e-books, the standard format supported by the Apple iPad.
- Windows HTML Help (.chm) is the platform-specific format for all Windows applications including .Net. Help+Manual creates CHM files as well as MSHC, a special help format for integration into Microsoft VisualStudio.
- Windows help formats
- The Webhelp publishing format includes a table of contents, keyword index and full-text search. Webhelp is context-sensitive and allows seamless integration into your website. This output format can be highly customized and supports jQuery plugins for animations of non-static content.
- PDF output and print manuals are fully customizable with the bundled Print Manual Designer program: include a table of contents and a keyword index, automatic page referrers for links and cross-references, customized page layouts, headers, footers, page numbering, covers, introductions and more.
- Adobe PDF
- With the Apple iPad, e-books have become mainstream. Help+Manual publishes the the standard ePUB e-book format optimized for iPad, iPhone, the Nook Reader and other e-reading devices.
- This is a dedicated e-book format for offline reading on e-readers like iPad and iPhone.
- iPad Publishing
- Single source is much more than just outputting exactly the same information to different formats. Help+Manual supports multiple table-of-content and build conditions on chapter, topic and text level.
- Help projects can include topics and chapters from other help projects and you can edit them in the same way as local topics. Snippets can be retrieved from a central repository and are updated automatically when the repository source changes.
- Help+Manual integrates multiple projects live. You see at design time how the merged content will look like.
- Conditional content in single-source projects
Help & Manual 6.0.3 Build 2401 Screenshot
Help & Manual 6.0.3 Build 2401 Keywords
Bookmark Help & Manual 6.0.3 Build 2401
Help & Manual 6.0.3 Build 2401 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.