HelpNDoc 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
HelpNDoc 220.127.116.11 description
HelpNDoc 18.104.22.168 is a helpful yet easy to use help authoring tool that provides a clear and efficient interface to build the most amazing CHM help files, WEB based documentation, PDF and Word documents from a single source without worrying about the inner working of help file generation. You just have to enter or import your documentation in the built-in word processor and hit the "Compile" button to obtain a fully functional help file which looks exactly as you designed it.
Forget about bloated user interfaces and incomprehensible tools. HelpNDoc has been engineered to provide the most advanced functionalities in their simplest form: creating and maintaining html help files, Word and PDF documentation is usually a painful process but thanks to HelpNDoc you may surprise yourself enjoying it! You know how to use your favorite word processor? Then you already know how to use HelpNDoc: it's that easy! Add to that many powerful features such as live spell checking in a fully WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) environment and you'll begin to imagine how fast and easy it will be for you to create your next help file and how professional it will look like.
- Extremely easy to use and fast learning curve: Thanks to its intuitive user interface, integrated word processor and optimized workflow, you will be able to create your first help file and documentation in a few seconds. Not convinced ? Have a look at this 40 seconds video.
- Multiple export formats from a single source: Once your help file has been created, it can be exported to a Microsoft Compiled HTML Help, an online documentation web site, a PDF or Word documents by the click of a button.
- Built-in word processor with live spell checker: Use the included full-featured WYSIWYG editor and benefit from advanced formatting and layout capabilities. If you’d rather use your favorite external editor, just import your content or link it for live inclusion in the final documentation.
- Multiple export formats: HelpNDoc lets you generate help files in various formats from a single source.
- CHM: Compiled Microsoft Windows HTML Help;
- HTML: Complete web help optimized for easy online browsing and search engines;
- DOC: Complete help documentation as a Microsoft Word document or RTF file;
- PDF: Standard Adobe portable document format documentation for easy sharing and printing;
- Full featured built-in word processor: HelpNDoc includes a complete WYSIWYG editor with advanced formatting and layout capabilities.
- Advanced paragraph formatting: alignment, indentation, line spacing, tabs and text flow;
- Advanced font customization: character spacing, offset, scaling, superscripts and subscripts;
- Extensive image format support: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, EMF, WMF;
- Advanced table support: cell padding and spacing, alignment, customizable borders and fills;
- Complete live spell checker with custom dictionaries and automatic corrections;
- Easy and optimized workflow: HelpNDoc brings you what you need in an uncluttered and intuitive user interface.
- Table of content editor with instant reorganization and customization;
- Extremely fast topic creation, deletion and customization;
- Advanced keywords editor: easily attach keywords with topics, categorize and manage them;
- Automatic Topic ID and Context number generation;
Advanced authoring helpers: Writing and integrating help files has never been easier thanks to HelpNDoc's advanced functionalities.
- Live external document import: the document will be imported when the help file is generated;
- Project or user defined variables: the variable will be replaced when the help file is generated;
- Project-wide efficient find and replace tool: find a sentence and replace it by a variable;
- Multiple language code generation: C/C++ headers, Delphi units, Visual Basic and Fortran modules to ease help file interaction;
Extensive command line support to pilot HelpNDoc from an external application, an automated processing or a batch script
- PDF generator creates the documentation's table of content
- HTML documentation generator outputs the project Keywords
- Spell checker button wasn't always enabled
- Fixed the check for updates link
- Access violation in some rare conditions when exporting Word and PDF documents
- Exported PDF documentation wasn't always generated in the specified path
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 256MB of memory or greater
- 15MB of hard disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher
- Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (required to create CHM help files)
HelpNDoc 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
HelpNDoc 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark HelpNDoc 188.8.131.52
HelpNDoc 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Help Generator for Microsoft Excel 4.0
- Helpinator Free CHM PDF HTML Help Tool 1.4
- WinCHM - help authoring software 3.5
- Macrobject CHM-2-HTML 2007 Professional 2007.6.8.197
- Macrobject Word-2-CHM 2008 Professional 2007.13.607.655
- Macrobject CHM-2-Web 2008 Professional 2008.0.619.1412
- Macrobject CHM-2-Web Converter 2007 2007.13.607.368
- Macrobject CHM-2-Web 2007 Professional 2007.8.1.257