HelpSmith 2.1.4 Build 9.413
HelpSmith 2.1.4 Build 9.413 Ranking & Summary
HelpSmith 2.1.4 Build 9.413 description
HelpSmith provides you with an easy way to create help files and documentation from scratch and also enables importing help topics from Microsoft Word (.RTF), .HTML, and plain text files that can be written in different ANSI and Unicode character encodings.You can use HelpSmith to supply technical documentation for your software in multiple help formats including context-sensitive HTML Help files, a standard help format in Windows. HelpSmith supports all the features of HTML Help, allowing you to create the tree-type table of contents, keyword index, edit and create custom help windows, and so on.
For experienced technical writers, HelpSmith has the Import ability, so you can import your existing help projects from the .HHP format (Microsoft HTML Help Workshop) or directly from compiled .CHM HTML Help files.The "What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get" principle makes working with HelpSmith as easy as working with regular office applications. And, as a matter of fact, you will not have to learn any technical facts in order to start writing professional-like help files or documentation.
Major Features :
- Create professional help files, Web Help (with collapsible TOC and Search), and Printed Manuals from the same source.
- Write help topics using the powerful WYSIWYG word processor with dynamic styles.
Import your existing help projects from compiled HTML Help (.CHM) files, or from Microsoft HTML Help Workshop (.HHP) format.
- Import help topics from Microsoft Word documents (.RTF), .HTML files, or ANSI/Unicode text files.
- Insert and manage graphical images in your help files effectively as never before.
- Check spelling as you type just like in Microsoft Word due to the in-built spell checker feature.
- Write help topics in multiple languages due to the complete UNICODE support.
- Forget about broken links when you rename anything. HelpSmith will automatically correct all the modified references for you.
- Intuitive and very easy-to-use interface. Write professional help files with NO need to learn anything.
- Pentium II or higher processor
- 128 MB RAM
- 10 MB free disk space
HelpSmith 2.1.4 Build 9.413 Screenshot
HelpSmith 2.1.4 Build 9.413 Keywords
Bookmark HelpSmith 2.1.4 Build 9.413
HelpSmith 2.1.4 Build 9.413 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.