HexCmp 2.36 Ranking & Summary
HexCmp 2.36 description
HexCmp 2.36 is a versatile data files manager. It is actually a new program which combines together the features of a binary file comparison application and a convenient hex editor. The program will help you to compare files in binary format, at the same time serving as a hex editor that will edit and modify your files. Comparison is made on-the-fly, while scrolling down the files. Enhanced with features like color highlighting; synchronous scrolling; an Info panel, which shows the file information in different formats and more, this program will most definitely become an asset for both home users and companies.
Instead of the full files comparison, upon loading you can compare just the current parts of the files, displayed on the screen, which saves you your working time. HexCmp supports files up to 4 GB. You can navigate among different blocks or files, choose the required parts of files to compare (just scroll down the file), set your own color scheme, use the Undo, Redo and Search functions. Besides the hex format, the program can also compare files in text format. String searching can be done in both formats as well. All commands are conveniently assigned to hotkeys. You can work with HexCmp, using your keyboard only.
This tool supports these languages: English, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Slovak, Czech, Greek, Estonian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, and Polish.
- Quick and easy file compare as a binary raw.
- Modify any files in a hex mode.
- Synchronous file and cursor scrolling.
- Navigation through different or equal blocks of files.
- "Info Panel", which shows file information and cursor point value as char, byte, word and dword.
- Search function, which can help you to find any char string as a hex one.
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP
- 1 MB free hard disk space
HexCmp 2.36 Screenshot
HexCmp 2.36 Keywords
Bookmark HexCmp 2.36
HexCmp 2.36 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.