HexToolbox 2.36 Ranking & Summary
HexToolbox 2.36 description
HexToolbox 2.36 provides you with a useful tool which can help you edit 16 terabyte files. Loads large files in seconds. Easy to use built-in base converter. Includes Console and DOS based hex editors. Converts EBCDIC. Has drag-and-drop support. Integrates with explorer for easy file editing. Fast searching--1GB per minute.
- Search files as large as 16 terabytes!
- Multi-Threaded searching. Search in all files open.
- Fast searching at over 1 gigabyte per minute* !
- Easy to use integrated base converter.
- Search in hex,ascii or even a mix. C and Java programmers can use and other characters in a search.
- Perform search and replace.
- PKZip(R) and WinZip(R) compatbile checksums.
- S-Record export.
- Measure and Cut locations from one file to another.
- Perform counts of hits found. Example: Search for how many times the word CD-ROM appears in a file.
- EBCDIC to ASCII translation. Even create you own custom translations!
- View data as ASCII text file or HEX.
- Context color highlighting in text view.
- Programmers box to display HEX data as numeric values. Performs INTEL or MOTOROLA formats.
- Store locations for later quick reference (Bookmarks).
- Explorer integration.
- Drag and drop file support.
- Multithreaded searching. Open unlimited files at one time and search them all concurrently.
- Encrypt and Decrypt any part of file.
- Unlimited undo !
- Not only do you get a Windows Hex Editor, but you also get a console Win32 version and a DOS version which works on DOS 3.3 and above!
- As a bonus you'll also get an easy to use print screen capture utility.
Enhancements: Version 2.36 includes CRC32 and Recent file history.
HexToolbox 2.36 Screenshot
HexToolbox 2.36 Keywords
Bookmark HexToolbox 2.36
HexToolbox 2.36 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.