Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501
Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501 Ranking & Summary
Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501 description
Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501 is a command line tool used for extracting html to image on Linux platform. It is a standalone tool package for producing raster image from html content. The html page can be on a remote server or local file disk and html2image can convert them into images on the fly.
html2image can convert html to bmp, convert html to png and convert html to jpg. The URL and image file name can be specified on command line paramters, which is useful for batch processing a lot of html files. You can also call the command line program from your favorite programming languages like php or C++ in order to add html to image functionality to your server applications. You can also control the compression quality of the jpeg image by specifying the quality parameters on command line.
html2image uses the cutting-edge html to image renders which can capture html content into high quality bitmap raster image and then save it into popular web image formats like png, jpg or jpeg. If you want to support more image format, you can use the image conversion tool available in linux such as imagemagick to post processing the images like making thumbnaul image etc.
- Capture and save whole html webpage into image
- Support popluar image format
- Convert html to bmp, png, jpg and jpeg on Linux
- Support command line parameters for batch converting html to image
- Convert html to jpg or jpeg with compression quality control
- Support saving the whole html page to image without scrollbars.
- Support batch convert a lot of url to images
- Support http and https url
- Can be called easily from programs or script to convert html to image
- Can run on 64 bit Linux without problem Provide a mini webserver to use html2image in php
- Support Red Hat Fedora 5 , Novell SuSE Linux 10.0, Red Hat Fedora 4, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
- Support Xvfb and do html to image in memory.
- Linux based OS, GTK 2, Internet connection, High color display mode.
- Linux kernel - 2.2.14 or higher with the following libraries or packages:
- glibc 2.3.2 or higher
- XFree86-3.3.6 or higher
- gtk+2.0 or higher
- fontconfig (also known as xft)
Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501 Screenshot
Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501 Keywords
Bookmark Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501
Html2image Linux 2.0.2009.501 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.