HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 184.108.40.206
HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 18.104.22.168 description
HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 22.214.171.124 offers a forceful and attractive solution for your sites to upload thousands of images.
This ActiveX with a user-friendly and easy-to-use uploading interface. even for untrained users, they can use it easy.
This ActiveX support batch image uploader, image thumbnail view, image preview and full screen features.
Image Uploader Component support image edit and full screen features.
Support BreakPoint uploader, Don't worry about unreliable or slow connections. If an upload fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted. When a file transfer is resumed, Image Uploder uses a handshake between the client and the server to determine how much of the transfer has already been received. Image Uploder queries the server with an HTTP HEAD request to determine how many bytes were received during the initial file upload.
- Upload data use the standard HTTP format, support batch image uploader
- Support BreakPoint uploader, Automatic BreakPoint uploader if an upload fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted
- Control the pack size automatically accordding to the condition of network, avoid the bindwidth throttling.
- Ability to specify a limitation for the total upload size, uploaded files count, single file size, and filters for the file types before an upload begins.
- Ability to attach additional forms to the uploading data(input, select, and textarea fields).
- A progress bar which indicates accurate information about the upload process.
- Ability to rotate an image at 90 degrees, mirror and circumvolve(on the client-side).
- Ability to switch between different views: Thumbnails; Details; List; Icons
- Ability to compress image or resize image before upload
- Displaying of thumbnails for the images when the user selects files for the upload:BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG; TIFF, PSD, BMP, and WBMP.
- You can set the save path dynamic in server side. Support network shares path. Ability to specify user, so can increase the safety
- Support various proxy(HTTP, Socket4, Socket5 and so on)
- Memory friendly even for huge number of uploaded files.
- Image Uploader is a smart component which developed in ATL/WTL, it independent of MFC library. The size of CAB only 194Kb, compress more small.
- Ability to redirects a browser to another page upon completion of an upload.
- Support ASP/ASP.NET, PHP,jsp,per etc.
Requirements:32 MB RAM
HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 184.108.40.206
HTTP Image Upload ActiveX 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.