Icmp Component for .NET 1.2
Icmp Component for .NET 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Icmp Component for .NET 1.2 description
Icmp Component for .NET 1.2 consists of managed code classes that simplify the task of developing TCP/IP networking applications working with the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) in Visual Studio .NET using any of the available programming languages such as Visual Basic and C#. The library offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the Internet Control Message Protocol are implemented.
With the EchoClient class, you can easily send echo requests using your own data, receive the echo reply message, show and check it. The class is well designed to help you quickly working with the ICMP in either synchronous or asynchronous mode with a few lines of code.
- Fully support both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- Supports Resource Records: A, A6, AAAA, AFSDB, ALL, CNAME, GPOS, HINFO, ISDN, KEY, MB, MD, MF, MG, MINFO, MR, MX, NS, NSAP, NSAPPTR, NULL, NXT, PTR, PX, RP, RT, SIG, SOA, SRV, TXT, WKS, X25.
- Supports RFC-1034/RFC-1035.
- Retrieve the list of available Icmp servers.
- Send and receive Icmp request and response messages.
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Royalty free run-time.
- 1 year minor and major product updates.
- Full Windows Vista support.
- Supports Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- SfbDn can run under both .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
- NetXtremeIcmp can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms and Web Services.
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License with Source Code).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Passed almost Microsoft FxCop's rules.
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with NetXtremeIcmp.
- Changed assembly name to NetXtremeIcmp.
- Refactored IcmpClient class.
- Standardized VB.NET samples.
Icmp Component for .NET 1.2 Screenshot
Icmp Component for .NET 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Icmp Component for .NET 1.2
Icmp Component for .NET 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- uCertify MCTS-Microsoft-Visual-Studio-20 8.01.05
- Microsoft Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 30730.126 / 9.0.30729.146
- Visual Studio Team System 2008
- Visual Studio SDK 2010 DSL Beta 1 / 2008 1.1
- VS.Php for Visual Studio 2008 18.104.22.16845
- ViewonLog for Visual Studio 2005 2.0
- Visual Lint Professional Edition 2.0.5
- Code Summarizer 3.1
- ViewonLog for Visual Studio 2008 2.0
- MDG Integration for Visual Studio 2005 3
- ActiveX MP3 Player 1.0
- Help Generator for Visual Studio 2003 4.0
- Visual Build Professional 7.0
- VS.Php for Visual Studio 2005 22.214.171.12448
- SnagIt Output for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 1.0.1
- LabDevTools for Visual Studio .NET 2008 1.5.1