iFLyDisk SDK 1.6
iFLyDisk SDK 1.6 Ranking & Summary
iFLyDisk SDK 1.6 description
iFlyDisk provides virtual write technology, that is, the user may carry on some operation (read, write, etc.) wille using the disk, but all operations only affect himself/herself rather than affect the others using this disk.
Using the existing technologies of TCP/IP, LAN and Client/Server structure, adopt the technologies of virtual disk and network communication. These product are developed seperately and they share the storage system of the host workstation by TCP server on it.
- Transform the whole disk on server to the same virtual one on workstation.
- Transform one partition on server to a virtual hard disk on workstation, the disk has the same partition as the server
- Transform the CD-ROM on server to a virtual one on workstation.
- Transform the enantiomorphous files on server to virtual disk or virtual CD-ROM.
- No conflict when used by several users synchronously.
- Compare to work group folder share mode ,no confliction on data access.
- Easy to use,use hard disk resource on server as soon as startp, and use virtual disk as easy as his/her own disks.
- Easy to update, content of virtual disk on client machine would be updated if only update the disk on server
Limitations: Can only support 3 connections
iFLyDisk SDK 1.6 Screenshot
iFLyDisk SDK 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark iFLyDisk SDK 1.6
iFLyDisk SDK 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.