IncrediShow 1.22 Ranking & Summary
IncrediShow 1.22 description
IncrediShow 1.22 is a complete flash photo slideshow tools. With IncrediShow 1.22, building a slideshow is as simple as selecting a bunch of images, selecting transition effects, adding sound, and hitting the publish button. There is no need to write any script.
Publish as a Flash file, DVD movie, executable file, interactive CD and many more.
It can create professional Flash multimedia slideshow; blend your photos, Flash movies, music, text animation and videos to produce impressive multimedia slideshows.
1. 200+ Highly customizable slide transition effect. Choose from 200+ slide transition effects such as cross fade, swipe, wheel, brush-swipe, and many more. Each effect is highly customizable. An intuitive slide transition selector with a real time preview is provided to easily select the right effect for your need. You can also adjust the animation ease in.
2. Pan and Zoom Motion (Ken & Burn) effect.
- Add a stylish Pan and Zoom effect to enhance the appearance of your slideshow.
- You can manually adjust the pan and zoom amount for each slide by simply dragging zoom, rotation slider and entering the horizontal and vertical Pan while watching the real time preview of before and after motion effect takes place.
- You can also apply a random motion effect to all photos within a slideshow with a click of a button.
3. Insert Text, Callouts and Cliparts
- Enhance your slideshow with decorative object such as text, callouts and cliparts.
- You can apply an animation effect to each object.
- Various shapes of callouts and cliparts are bundled with IncrediShow ranging from several categories such as Sports, Love & Romance, People, Arrow, Sticker, Symbol and many more.
4. Timeline Window. Adjust the timing of each objectâ€™s animation and soundâ€™s playback precisely and easily using a timeline window. Simply drag and resize object timeline bar to make the animation appear longer or shorter. Timeline window also shows sound waveform so that you can easily synchronize animation with some section of music/sound acurately
5. Add Interactivities and Actions
- Add interactivities and actions to a mouse click on a particular object such as: to show/hide another object, to play/stop a music playback, to play/stop a video, to open another website, etc.
- Adding an action is as simple as selecting from a pull down menu and connecting it to specific object on your slideshow.
- There is no need to write a single script
6. Import Multimedia Files. Add multimedia files such as video, sound, Flash movie clips (.swf file) , GIF animation and voice recordings. IncrediShow has a powerfull Flash 8 video encoder which will compress your video file into a small file size suitable for online delivery however still maintain the visual and audio quality.
7. Add Playback Control. Add a slideshow playback control which enable viewer to navigate through photos easier by clicking next, previous button, pausing/resuming the slideshow playback and even opening a thumbnail panel to jump to a particular photo. There are several types of playback controls you can select. Each is color customizable to suit your slideshow theme.
8. Publish multiple slideshow with interactive menu. You can publish multiple slideshow into one executable file, autorun CD/DVD and DVD movie with/without interactive menu. Interactive menu allows viewer to navigate between slideshow with ease. IncrediShow allows you to customize the interactive menu by selecting background image, photo thumbnail frame, navigation style and background music.
9. Add usage limit and registration to your executable/CD/Screen saver section. Usage limit and registration allows you to sell your slideshow. You can make your slideshow to expire after several days or at certain dates to give your customer a few days to try your slideshow. You can then generate a serial number and give it to your customer to remove the expiration once they make a purchase. You can even make your slideshow to request a serial number on the first run.
10. Print Photos. Flash EXE Builder provides a lot of Windows API which can be called by your Flash application via FSCommand. These windows API extends the limited capability of Flash. An example of FSCommand API is like writing/reading data to a local file, manipulating Windows registry, opening a pop up dialog, etc. You can extend the list of FSCommand by creating your own FSCommand instruction via plug-in.
11. Customize executable and autorun CD with skin section. One unique feature of IncrediShow is to choose window shape or skin, which will enhance the look and feel of your application (executable file or autorun CD/DVD) beyond the standard boring look of Windows application frame/border. If you are thinking of selling your slideshow, IncrediShow skin will surely enhance the professionalism of your slideshow.
IncrediShow 1.22 Screenshot
IncrediShow 1.22 Keywords
Bookmark IncrediShow 1.22
IncrediShow 1.22 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.