Instrumentation ModelKit 188.8.131.52
Instrumentation ModelKit 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Instrumentation ModelKit 220.127.116.11 description
Instrumentation ModelKit 18.104.22.168 features a set of .NET components which enable developers to create various visualization applications displaying real-time data which is conveyed in an accurate and effective way. Instrumentation ModelKit allows you to integrate gauges into Win Forms and ASP.NET Web Forms applications.
Present-day business requires sharp decision-making based on information that is easy to conceive and that provides only valuable data, filtering out information that isnt relevant. Ideal solutions for such a task are digital dashboards, KPIs, Scorecards, etc.
The package includes 130+ ready made visual controls such as Progress Bars, Meters, Dials, Sliders, Gauges, Odometers, Thermometers, Switches, Scales, and Special-purpose Devices. All gauge elements and items (markers, labels, fillers, scales, color stripes, images, etc.) can be modified visually in the built-in Designer. The setting of a gauges appearance is simplified by means of style utilization. Elaborate interactive object actions can be assigned without a single line of code. Developers can also create custom gauges that provide the exact look and feel required from scratch configuring all available elements in the Designer.
A fully Object-Oriented API makes it easy to create gauges and integrate them into the project. Instrumentation ModelKit will allow you to concurrently use hundreds of visual components. Now you will be able to create exactly what you or your client needs regardless of the industry the programs you develop are related to: from medicine and science to business and finance. Please be advised that Instrumentation ModelKit 22.214.171.124 supports only .NET 2.0/3.5. If you work with .Net 1.1, please use Instrumentation ModelKit 126.96.36.199 which is compatible with .Net 1.1 and .Net 2.0
- Easy to use.
- Easy to Deploy.
- Unified Samples Browser.
- Royalty-Free Runtime.
- Source Code and Unit Tests Available.
- Full Support for OPC Industry Standard DataAccess Specifications; Move Data from and to PLCs, DCSs, and Other Control Devices.
- Intuitive Designer.
- Convenient Expression Editor.
- High Level Elements High-level elements accelerate development of complex gauges.
- Look & Feel of Real-life Instrumentation Hardware.
- You Can Create New Template-based Controls With a Few Mouse Clicks Using the Wizard.
- The Library of Controls Can Be Infinitely Expanded.
- A Rich Library of Ready-made Controls.
- An Extensive Package of 3D Skins.
- Layout Management System.
- Elaborate Interactive Action of any Object Can Be Assigned Without a Single Line of Code.
- The Use of Advanced GDI+ Capabilities (gradient fills, alpha blending, antialiasing, etc.)
- Support for Double Buffering
- Fast Creation of New Visual Components.
- Multiple Template Reuse.
- Individual Control Settings.
- Individual Styles Can be Assigned to Controls.
- Support for Bitmapped Images (e.g. for skins support).
- Ability to Create Specialized Elements (horizons, scales, manipulators and many more).
- SVG, GIF, BMP, PNG JPG and Flash export.
- Fixed: Setting of the slider step;
- New: Ability to add push buttons to the gauge;
- New: Ability to add new gauge elements directly into the gauge tree view;
- New: 90 new gauges designed in 10 styles;
- Improved: Instrumentation ModelKit Samples Center and Wizard include newly designed gauges.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5
Instrumentation ModelKit 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Instrumentation ModelKit 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Instrumentation ModelKit 220.127.116.11
Instrumentation ModelKit 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.