JActor 3.0.2 Ranking & Summary
JActor 3.0.2 description
JActor 3.0.2 is considered as a smart as well as convenient to use program which implements actors in Java that can process 1 Billion messages per second.
JActor 2 supports method calls (without callbacks) for initialization, synchronous and concurrent requests, as well as static typing, all of which make for a more natural coding style when developing applications.
Message passing between actors mostly uses 2-way messages (request / response). There are several reasons for this:
- With 2-way messaging, sending a request is very similar to a method call with a callback. Most requests are processed synchronously, which is why JActor is so much faster than other actor implementations.
- Mailboxes are used mostly when passing messages between threads and are first-class objects. As first-class objects, mailboxes can be used by more than one actor. Passing messages between actors with a common mailbox is always done synchronously and is very fast.
- Flow control is implicit to 2-way messaging. Systems with good flow control are generally well-behaved when operating with a full load.
- Messages are sent at .8 billion / second, fast enough that actors can be used ubiquitously.
- With two-way messages, sending a request is almost the same as a method call with a callback.
- A state machine builder is included to help keep application code clear and simple.
JActor 3.0.2 Screenshot
JActor 3.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark JActor 3.0.2
JActor 3.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.