Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing
Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing Ranking & Summary
Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing description
Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing is described as a handy, smart and effective program which enables a Java Application to be run as a Windows Service or Unix Daemon.
It also monitors the health of your Application and JVM.
- There is no need for additional programing in your application to integrate it with product.
- Automatic customizable response when something happens in your application or JVM.
- Notifications when there is a problem in need of attention.
- Support better your customers thanks to logging features
- You can schedule events in a standard way in various platforms..
- Deploy and install your applications as a Windows Service or Unix daemon in various platforms.
- Ability to run as a Windows Service
- Ability to run as a UNIX daemon
- Codeless Integration
- Capture and logging of all console output from JVM
- Flexible classpath configuration, including wildcards
- Custom working directory
- JVM Monitoring and restart functionality
- Single instance enforcement
- Ability to control process priority
- Triggered JVM shutdowns, restarts, and thread dumps
- Fully localized Wrapper
- Ability to localize user applications
- Automatic Java thread deadlock detection and response
- Setup Windows mapped drives when running as a service
- Ability to log to a remote syslog server from all platforms
- Relative Memory Limits
- Consoleless Binary (Windows)
- Customizable Icon (Windows)
- Customizable Splash Screen (Windows)
- Control the timezone used for events and log output
- Configure Service Recovery (Windows)
- Fix a typo in the script where the environment variable 'TR_BIN' should actually be 'TREXE'. This was causing the "install" command on UNIX platforms to fail. Introduced in 3.5.12.
- Fix a heap corruption which could lead to a crash that would occur the second time an internal buffer used for logging was expanded. The buffer would be expanded the first time a log line over 2048 characters in length was encountered. Then the second expansion would happen when a line at least 1024 characters longer was encountered. Introduced in 3.5.11. Bug #3423108.
Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing Screenshot
Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing Keywords
Bookmark Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing
Java Service Wrapper Standard Edition 3.5.13 Testing Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 18.104.22.168 Beta / 22.214.171.124
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Standard Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- Syslog Watcher Standard Edition 2.7
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.00
- Visual Lint Standard Edition 2.0.1
- CommuniCrypt Standard Edition 1.14
- CRM-Express Standard 3.67
- Dataconomy Workbook Standard Edition 1.0
- Deskman Standard Edition 5.5
- Safe Chat Standard Edition with Parental Controls 1.8.7
- CamAccess Standard Edition 126.96.36.1994
- BAT-Spooler Standard Edition 1.0
- SciMark Standard Edition Drives 2008.10.19
- VideoVista Standard Edition 2.3.0
- Datacatch Librarian Standard Edition 188.8.131.52
- Time Shadow (Standard Edition) 1.5