JComponentPack 3.0 Ranking & Summary
JComponentPack 3.0 description
JComponentPack 3.0 is a useful tool which is designed to play function of a Java Swing GUI library. This will bring users much convenience.
JComponentPack is a Java Swing GUI library, a visual JavaBeans collection, its based on the Swing MVC architecture and 100% pure Java, it includes more than 20 components that Swing haven't, such as excel style Java spreadsheet component, database enabled Java table component, calendar, list view, wizard framework and many more, these beans can drag to your GUI form directly, all the components are ready to use, they can improve your productivity, accelerate your project development process, save time, reduce costs for your team.
- JListView - Java Listview Component: JListView provides a listview component to display more objects from a list, support 5 different view mode: small icon, large icon, list, details, thumbnail.
- JCalendar - Java Date Picker: JCalendar provides a Java calendar component, a Java date picker, it have month view and year view, also can be a date picker.
- JSidePane - Java Group Panel: JSidePane provides a component to add group panel, the component can be any swing component.
- JFontChooser - Java Font Chooser: JFontChooser provides a Java font chooser component.
- JPrintPreview - Java Print Preview component: JPrintPreview component can preview the different print data, navigation the print data, change the page setup the preview will be changed on the fly.
- XTree - JTree with inheritance selection mode: If you need the inheritance selection for your tree data, the XTree meet your requirements exactly.
- JImageViewer - Java Image Viewer: The JImageViewer component is a image viewer component, it allows you rotate the image, flip the image, it have different view mode for viewing the image.
- JWizardPane - Java Wizard Framework: JWizardPane provides a Java wizard component, it have two different styles, banner tips and step tips.
- JSideBar - Java Outlook Bar: JSideBar provides a Java side bar, a Java outlook bar, support 4 different view mode: small icon, large icon, list, thumbnail.
- JDirChooser - Java Directory Chooser: JDirChooser provides a tree control to allow a user select a directory, it is a Java Directory Chooser, it allows multiple selection.
- JLinkButton - Java Link Button: JLinkButton provides a Java link button can launch a URL.
- XList - Editable JList: The XList component is a different component with the standard swing JList component, it can be editable for the list data.
- XCheckBox - Three state CheckBox: If you need the three state checkbox, this component XCheckBox meet your requirements exactly.
- JDataGrid Core Component
- Print and Print Preview: Printing in JDataGrid is easy, JDataGrid allows you control the print area, print preview the page, setup the page margin, page header text and icon, page footer text and icon.
- Spell Check: JDataGrid provide the spell checking functionality, this feature enable you check the text in the spreadsheet.
- Cell Attributes(Font, Background, Underline, Cell Border, Format): JDataGrid allows you change the cell attribtes, change the cell background, font color, cell border, it also allows you change the cell format for different data type, for date cells, you can change the date format, for number cells, you can change the number format.
- Find and Replace: JDataGrid support finding and replacing the text in the spreadsheet.
- Row Header: JDataGrid provides a row header to indicate the row number of the database table.
- JDataGrid Spreadsheet Component
- Freeze Pane: The freeze pane feature in JDataGrid allows you to "freeze" certain areas or panes of the spreadsheet so that they remain visible at all times when scrolling to the right or down.
- Merge and Split Cell: JDataGrid can merge and split the cell area, it also provide a CellSpanModel, this model can work with a Plain TableModel to provide this functionality.
- Column and Cell Sorting: JDataGrid provide two different ways to sort the data, the column sorting enable sort the data in the full column, the cell sorting enable sort the data in the specified cell area.
- Fill Data: JDataGrid allows you drag the fill handle to fill and advance the cell data, the support cell types include number, date, etc.
- Work Sheet: A worksheet is a single page or sheet in an JDataGrid. By default, there are three worksheets per file. Switching between worksheets is done by clicking on the sheet tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Undo and Redo: JDataGrid support the feature undo and redo the action, this functionality is implemented by the Swing undo package.
- Comment and Hyperlink: Adds the comment and hyperlink to the JDataGrid is a nice feature, the JDataGrid also provide the API to add the comment and hyperlink.
- JDataGrid Database Component
- Support Large ResultSet: JDataGrid Database Component support large result set, it fetch the row data as needed, every times, a new background thread will start to do that work.
- Update Data: JDataGrid Database Component will generate the SQL statement and run it to update row data.
- Navigation Page: JDataGrid Database Component allows navigation the page of the database table, it also allows you jump to the specified page.
- Insert and Delete Row: JDataGrid Database Component will generate the SQL statement and run it to insert and delete row.
- Column Sorting: The column sorting enable sort the data in the specified column.
- File Export(csv, html, txt): JDataGrid Database Component can export the data to standard spreadsheet file format, such as Excel xls file, Excel xml file, comma separated file, you can also export the spreadsheet to Web page, PDF file.
- New Features
- Bug Fix
Requirements: JRE 1.5.0 or later
JComponentPack 3.0 Screenshot
JComponentPack 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark JComponentPack 3.0
JComponentPack 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.