JDebugTool 4.4.4 Ranking & Summary
JDebugTool 4.4.4 description
JDebugTool 4.4.4 is known as a standalone graphical Java debugger which was built on top of the standard JPDA (Java Platform Debugger Architecture). JDebugTool features a graphical and intuitive Java Swing GUI, and context-sensitive help viewer.
- Standards Based
- JDebugTool requires JDK 1.5 (Java 5) or JDK 1.6 (Java 6) to run itself. Built on top of the standard JPDA (Java Debugger Platform Architecture), JDebugTool should be able to debug any JPDA compliant JVM -- debugging targets of JDK 1.3, JDK 1.4, JDK 1.5 (Java 5) or JDK 1.6 (Java 6) are supported.
- JDebugTool is totally written in Java itself.
- Intuitive & Graphical
- The Java Swing GUI is logically divided into resizable panels and popup windows. Data is color coded, and displayed in trees and tables (tables can be sorted and table columns can be hidden or shown). There are tool tips, right-click popup context menus and keyboard accelerators throughout the GUI.
- Help Viewer
- JDebugTool has an integrated Help Viewer. Context sensitive help is available throughout the GUI.
- Global Settings
- Change the Look and Feel and also the font size of the GUI. Specify a hint for the maximum number of lines in a tool tip.
- Debugger settings are saved according to projects. There is always a default project, if you do not want to create any projects.
- Source Files
- Each source file is displayed (syntax color coded) in its own tabbed pane. The left margin annotates the line numbers, breakpoints and the current Execution Point.
- External Text Editor
- Launch a User definable External Text Editor in which to edit the currently displayed Java source file.
- Find a particular string or go to a particular line number in a Source File.
- This release now displays classes in the Loaded Classes panel, as they are loaded in the target JVM.
- Improves single stepping performance.
- JDK 1.5 (Java 5) or JDK 1.6 (Java 6)
JDebugTool 4.4.4 Screenshot
JDebugTool 4.4.4 Keywords
Bookmark JDebugTool 4.4.4
JDebugTool 4.4.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.