JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3
JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3 Ranking & Summary
JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3 description
JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3 is a useful tool which is designed to help users with solving various tasks related to tabular format reports processing using integration and full control over Microsoft Excel in Java Swing applications.
JExcel is a library for integrating Microsoft Excel into Swing applications and for working with Excel workbooks and worksheets from Java programs.
JExcel functionality can be divided into the following main parts:
- Automation of an Excel application, workbooks, worksheets, etc. This is the core functionality of the JExcel library that allows working with Excel applications, workbooks, worksheets, ranges and cells.
- Embedding a workbook in a Java Swing application. JExcel provides the JWorkbook component that allows embedding an Excel workbook in a Java Swing application as an ordinary Swing component.
- Handling Excel workbook or worksheet events. Workbook and Worksheet JExcel classes allow adding listeners for events generated by a workbook or worksheet and event handlers to affect the application behavior.
- Working with native peers. Native peers are provided to allow you to add custom functionality based on JExcel.
- Work with Cells & Ranges
Reference cells by coordinates, address or name, set and get values of different types, convert cells into ranges and vice versa, customize cell appearance, reference range, find values in ranges, obtain ranges intersection, merge/unmerge cells of a range, etc.
- Manage Worksheets
Obtain worksheet by its name or index, obtain all worksheets in a workbook, add a new worksheet and assign the name of the new worksheet, move a worksheet to a specified position and remove a worksheet from a workbook etc.
- Customize Cells & Ranges
- Change a number format
- Customize text alignment and orientation
- Font customization—name, size, general styles, underline style, color, alignment style
- Change background pattern and color in cells
- Border appearance customization: border color, line style and weight.
- Application Events
Microsoft Excel sends notifications about the following application events: a new workbook is created, a workbook is opened.
- Workbook Events
You can listen to workbook activation/deactivation, new worksheet adding to a workbook, workbook saving/closing events.
- Worksheet Events
You can handle various worksheet events: activation/deactivation, changing values and selections, double-click and right-click events.
- Ability to work with Native Peers and Thread Issues
Using the developer-friendly JExcel API, you can get direct access to any COM interface of the MS Excel COM API to implement functionality that is not yet available in the JExcel API. JExcel provides peers for the following classes: Application, Workbook, Worksheet, Range, and Cell.
- High level mergeWorkbook() method
It allows copying all worksheets from the specified workbook into another workbook instance. Using this method you can copy worksheets only but you’ll be unable to do the same with VBA scripts.
Enhancements: Not Established
Requirements: JSDK/JRE 1.3.x, 1.4.x and 1.5.x
JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3 Screenshot
JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3
JExcel for Windows (32-bit) standard 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.