JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2
JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2 Ranking & Summary
JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2 description
JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2 gives consumers one solution to easily integrating Microsoft Internet Explorer into Swing applications. JExplorer is valuable for those who need to use the JNIWrapper functionality in addition to JExplorer, for those who require tight integration with MSHTML and DOM functionality and intend to use the low-level Internet Explorer API. JExplorer Standard - allows embedding the Internet Explorer browser into Swing applications and use the provided JExplorer API. JExplorer Professional - This version will be useful for those, who require a tight integration with MSHTML and DOM functionality and intend to use low-level IE API.
- Access to the DOM
- JExplorer provides a Java API to work with the DOM of web pages in many ways: manage elements in a document, modify element attributes and apply element styles, fire an event on some element, manipulate data in the HTML form elements, etc.
- Support for Events
- Cookie Management
- JExplorer supports both persistent and session cookies, and you are free to use them in a variety of ways: create, modify or delete cookies, get and set their name, value, domain and other information.
- JExplorer Functionality
- Allows you to download HTML pages, navigate back and forward by pages history, prepare HTML page for printing, access advanced browser options, such as Allow images, Allow scripts, etc.;
- Cookie Management: JExplorer supports both persistent and session cookies. You are free to use them in a variety of ways: create, modify or delete, set and get their name, value, domain and other information.
- Automated Testing Functionality:
- For automated testing, JExplorer allows you to emulate many user actions via the functionality of the Robot class.
- You can emulate mouse actions and user input from the keyboard, set focus to the desired HTML element, search for a particular element within a HTML page, populate an input control with values, etc.
- Proxy Settings Configuration: JExplorer allows you to configure global proxy settings for ftp, http, https, gopher, socks as well as those available for a current process without affecting global proxy configuration.
- Web Pages Capturing: Using JExplorer functionality, you can make a screen shot of a HTML page, either its visible part or the entire content.
- Access to Advanced Settings: Using the InternetFeatures class of JExplorer, you’ll be able to access Internet Explorer advanced settings. You can disable ActiveX controls, block navigation to any page with a malformed URL, enable or disable a pop-up blocker, and more.
- Direct Access to MSHTML API: JExplorer provides support for native peers whereby you can work directly with COM interfaces of the Internet Explorer COM API to implement functionality not yet available in JExplorer.
- Added functionality that allows processing any HTTP security problems such as "Invalid Certificate error", "Invalid Certificate Name", "Invalid Certificate Date", "Moving from a non-SSL to an SSL connection" and other
JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2 Screenshot
JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2
JExplorer for Windows (32-bit) Ind. 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 2.0 Installer Cleanup
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 SP2 Security upda Update
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 SP1 Security Patc
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 SP1 Security Upda
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP1 Security Patch
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x Security Patch Act
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP1 Browser Securi
- RSS Feeds Toolbar for Internet Explorer 1.2.01
- Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2
- Internet Tweak 4.90
- Insane Internet Explorer 2.0
- Insane Internet Explorer III 3.00
- Gul 1.3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer HTML Help File Code Execution Vulnerability patch 6-8-2000
- Microsoft Internet Explorer SSL Certificate Validation Vulnerabilities patch 6-10-2000
- Mouse Gestures for Internet Explorer 220.127.116.11
- IE PassView 1.09
- Clear Cache Feature for Internet Explorer 1.0
- AgataSoft Image Button 1.2
- Internet Explorer 7 FINAL 7.0.5730.11 [ Updated Languages ]
- Skype Toolbar for Internet Explorer 1.0
- Windows Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer Aug
- Internet Explorer Hack 1.0 Beta