JMathLib 0.9.4 Ranking & Summary
JMathLib 0.9.4 description
JMathLib 0.9.4 is a powerful, multi-functions software that brings you many advantages. This is a library of mathematical functions designed to be used in evaluating complex expressions and display the results graphically. JMathLib also has a GUI and can be used either interactively or to interpret script files. It works like Matlab, Octave, FreeMat and Scilab.
- Added a new update manager.
- Added a test version of a java servlet.
- Added support for a++ and 5++.
- Added support for a-- and 5--.
- Added support for a+=5 -> a=a+5.
- Added support for a-=5 -> a=a-5. Added support for a*=5 -> a=a*5.
- Added support for a/=5 -> a=a/5.
- Added "cut","paste","copy" to AWT GUI.
- Added "ctrl-x","ctrl-v","ctrl-c" to AWT GUI. JMathLib is now thread save, you can run multiple instandes a the same time.
- Added the euler number as predefined variable.
- Added quit. Added exit.
- Added pwd.
- Added TextUI as a first version of a text based user interface. Bugfix for DoubleNumberToken.java support for [1,0,3].^0 = [1,1,1] and 0.^[1,0,2] = [0,1,0].
- Added format.
- Added jmathlib.sh for starting JMathLib on unix.
- Updater is more sophisticated now.
- New Functions.
- Some bugfixes.
JMathLib 0.9.4 Screenshot
JMathLib 0.9.4 Keywords
Bookmark JMathLib 0.9.4
JMathLib 0.9.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.