JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2
JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2 Ranking & Summary
JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2 description
JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2 is such a useful tool which is designed to help users with accessing to native libraries and components from Java code without using JNI.
With JNIWrapper, there is no need for you to create native code libraries to call a function of the operating system API or a function from any dynamic library. You write your code in Java language only, and JNIWrapper does the rest.
- Minimum behind-the-scene operation. Developers can always see what is happening when working with the native-side data.
- High performance. JNIWrapper has been specially tuned for performance, especially in cases where large amounts of data are involved in the interactions.
- Automatic resource management. All resources allocated by JNIWrapper components are released automatically when no longer required.
- Comprehensive support for native function invocation. JNIWrapper supports both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions and all complex C types including structures and unions. Along with WinPack, a free addition to JNIWrapper, there is no need to learn the native Windows API to use it.
- WinPack library abilities:
- Access to Windows Registry;
- Windows Decoration;
- Tray icon for Java application. Hint: This site provides JNIWrapper Cross-Desktop only.
- Access to Windows Registry;
- High Performance
JNIWrapper is capable of handling any large amount of data involved in interactions between the Java and native code, requiring no tuning on your side.
- Automatic Memory Management
All resources allocated by JNIWrapper are released automatically when no longer needed. You can treat JNIWrapper variables as usual Java objects that can be picked up by the Java garbage collector. Besides, JNIWrapper objects are safe with regard to finalizers: all resources are guaranteed to be available during finalization.
- Native Function Invocation
JNIWrapper supports both stdcall and cdecl calling conventions and multiple C/C++ data types including structures, unions, and pointers. Callbacks are fully supported with any parameter and return types and both calling conventions.
- Extensible Architecture
You can implement new data types or customize existing ones, taking full control over the parameter behavior.
- Code Generation Wizard
Using the Code Generator wizard bundled with JNIWrapper, you can generate Java wrappers for a required set of C types, including structures, unions, and callbacks.
- Catching Native Errors
When you call a native function, JNIWrapper makes all native errors ready for debugging on the Java side, putting program execution fully under your control.
- Custom Search Mechanism
Apart from a default mechanism to find and load a native library, JNIWrapper provides a way to customize it. Besides, it makes it possible to load native libraries from JAR files.
- Thread-safe Concurrent Function Invocation
You can perform all native function calls simultaneously from different Java threads without the need of synchronizing them, just as if invoking simple Java methods.
Enhancements: Not Established
Requirements: JSDK/JRE 1.3.x, 1.4.x and 1.5.x
JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2 Screenshot
JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2 Keywords
Bookmark JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2
JNIWrapper for Windows (32/64-bit) Std. 3.7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.