jPDFSecure 2.0 Ranking & Summary
jPDFSecure 2.0 description
jPDFSecure 2.0 is a powerful tool that allows you to change security settings on PDF Documents. With jPDFSecure, your application can encrypt and decrypt PDF documents as well as set permissions on the documents.
jPDFSecure is optimized for performance and is built on top of Qoppa's proprietary PDF technology so there is no need for any third party software or drivers.
jPDFSecure has a simple interface to load PDF documents from files, network drives,URLs and even input streams, which can be generated runtime or come directly from a database. After changing security settings, jPDFSecurity can save the document to a file, a java.io.OutputStream or a javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream when running in a J2EE application server to output the file directly to a browser.
jPDFSecure is platform independent and can be used in any environment that supports Java, including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Encrypt / Decrypt PDF documents
- Highest Security Level Encyption 128-bit RC4
- Set / Remove Permissions
- Permission to Print at High Resolution
- Permission to Print
- Permission to Copy or Extract Content
- Permission to Extract Content in Support of Accessibility for Disabled Users
- Permission to Modify the document
- Permission to Add / Modify Annotations
- Permission to Fill Form Fields and Sign
- Set / Remove Passwords
- Password to Open Pdf Documents
- Master Password to Change Permissions
- Written entirely in Java™ - allows your application to remain platform independent
- No need to install or configure additional drivers or software when deploying
jPDFSecure 2.0 Screenshot
jPDFSecure 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark jPDFSecure 2.0
jPDFSecure 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.