jPDFViewer 4.53 Ranking & Summary
jPDFViewer 4.53 description
jPDFViewer 4.53 is a useful application which is designed to provide users help with reading and viewing PDF documents. by using this version of jPDFViewer, you will find much usefulness and convenience as well.
jPDFViewer is a Java bean that you can embed in your Java applications and applets to view PDF documents. With jPDFViewer, you can deliver content to your users right through your application without the need to install third party programs.
jPDFViewer is platform independent, so it can be used in any environment that supports Java, including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. jPDFViewer has a simple interface to load PDF documents and provides scrolling and printing capability. It can open PDF files given a file name on a local or network drive, from a URL and from an input stream for files that are generated
runtime or come from a database.
TrueType, Type 1 and Type 3 fonts supported. Adobe Acrobat 7.0 (PDF version 1.6) support
Support for all image types, including JBIG2 and JPEG2000.
- Read and display PDF files on any platform that supports Java.
- Print PDF files.
- Easy navigation with thumbnail view.
- View and Fill interactive pdf forms (acroforms).
- View Annotations.
- Support for PDF 1.6 file format (Acrobat 7.0) including layers.
- Support for all image types, including JBIG2 and JPEG 2000.
- Customizable toolbar.
- TrueType, Type 0, Type 1, Type 1C and Type 3 fonts supported.
- Pattern and Separation color spaces.
- Written entirely in Java - allows your application to remain platform independent.
- No need to install or configure additional drivers or software when deploying
jPDFViewer 4.53 Screenshot
jPDFViewer 4.53 Keywords
Bookmark jPDFViewer 4.53
jPDFViewer 4.53 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.