JSch 0.1.43 Ranking & Summary
JSch 0.1.43 description
JSch 0.1.43 provides you with a smart pure Java implementation of SSH2 with the ability to connect to an sshd server and use port forwarding, X11 forwarding, file transfer, etc., and you can integrate its functionality into your own Java programs. JSch is licensed under BSD style license.
- JSch is in pure Java, but it depends on JavaTM Cryptography Extension (JCE). JSch is know to work with:
- J2SE 1.4.0 or later (no additional libraries required).
- J2SE 1.3 and Sun's JCE reference implementation.
- J2SE 1.2.2 and later and Bouncycastle's JCE implementation.
- SSH2 protocol support.
- Key exchange: diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
- Cipher: blowfish-cbc,3des-cbc,aes128-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc,aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,3des-ctr,arcfour,arcfour128,arcfour256
- MAC: hmac-md5, hmac-sha1, hmac-md5-96, hmac-sha1-96
- Host key type: ssh-dss,ssh-rsa
- Userauth: password
- Userauth: publickey(DSA,RSA)
- Userauth: keyboard-interactive
- Userauth: gss-api-with-mic
- X11 forwarding
- Xauth spoofing
- Connection through HTTP proxy.
- Connection through SOCKS5 proxy.
- Port forwarding.
- Stream forwarding.
- Signal sending. The unofficial patch for sshd of openssh will be found in this thread.
- Envrironment variable passing.
- Remote exec.
- Generating DSA and RSA key pairs.
- Changing the passphrase for a private key.
- Partial authentication
- SSH File Transfer Protocol(version 0, 1, 2, 3)
- Packet compression: zlib, firstname.lastname@example.org JZlib has been used.
- Hashed known_hosts file.
- NONE Cipher switching. High Performace Enabled SSH/SCP supports NONE Cipher switching. Refer to ScpToNoneCipher.java.
- JSch is licensed under BSD style license.
JSch 0.1.43 Screenshot
JSch 0.1.43 Keywords
Bookmark JSch 0.1.43
JSch 0.1.43 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.