JxBrowser 2.9.1 Ranking & Summary
JxBrowser 2.9.1 description
JxBrowser 2.9.1 gives you a possibility to embed a rich web browser component, that supports cutting-edge web technologies and standards into your Swing based Java desktop applications.
So web documents, inside your application will look exactly like in a web browser that they are designed for. JxBrowser supports integration with Internet Explorer and Mozilla (corresponding FireFox 3) under Windows, Apple Safari and Mozilla under Mac OS X, and Mozilla under Linux.
- Access to Functionality
- JxBrowser provides comprehensive API which allows you to:
- Download HTML pages and files
- Navigate back and forward by pages history
- Listen to navigation events (start, progress, completion)
- Prepare a page for printing and viewing the result at the Print Preview dialog
- Set and get HTML content
- Customize context menus
- And many other things
- Access to the DOM
- JxBrowser provides a Java API to manage elements in a document, modify element attributes and styles, manipulate the data in the HTML form elements, etc.
- Browser Events
- Handling SSL Certificates
- Using JxBrowser you can add exceptions or disable navigation of internet resources with invalid or self-signed SSL certificates.
- Proxy Settings Management
- You can configure proxy settings for a current process without affecting global proxy configuration. JxBrowser supports the following types of proxies: ftp, http, https, gopher, socks.
- New features
- Added support of Mac 10.7 Lion (Safari engine);
- Added support of Mac 10.7 Lion & JVM 64-bit 32 bit mode environment (Mozilla engine);
- Added functionality that allows receiving URL of HTTP request/response in HTTP Observer (Mozilla engine);
- Enable GPU rendering by default (IE engine);
- Resolved issues
- Mozilla engine:
- ProgressChandgeListener now receives correct current/max progress value;
- Browser.goBack method now works in popup windows;
- Repaired behavior of focus traversal in browser component for Windows platforms;
- Node.isEqualNode and Node.isSameNode methods are supported;
- Fixed some methods with scrolling functionality in DOMDocument.
- IE engine:
- It's now possible to navigate on web page when Automatically Detect Proxy Settings flag checked;
- Fixed issue when a browser could not initialize on 64-bit OS via JWS;
- It's now possible to read Internet Explorer version on Win XP SP 3;
- Safari engine:
- Improved stability of toImage function and Browser.dispose method.
- Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP
- JSDK/JRE 1.5.x or later
JxBrowser 2.9.1 Screenshot
JxBrowser 2.9.1 Keywords
Bookmark JxBrowser 2.9.1
JxBrowser 2.9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AceReader Pro 4.5e
- BayGenie eBay Auction Sniper Pro 2.8
- Flatland Rover - Netscape 0.9.2
- Flatland Rover - Internet Explorer 0.9.2
- JVISION with Visual Cafe Integration 1.2
- JVISION with Visual Cafe Integration and Project Documentor 1.2
- VbDoc, the HTML page generator for Visual Basic® 2.0
- Design & Print Center 1.0