JxBrowser for Mac OS X Std. 1.2
JxBrowser for Mac OS X Std. 1.2 Ranking & Summary
JxBrowser for Mac OS X Std. 1.2 description
With JxBrowser you could easily integrate web browser in Java. Embedded browser is compatible with all major Internet standards and renders web pages absolutely correctly.
JxBrowser provides a Java API to manage elements in a document, modify element attributes and styles, manipulate the data in the HTML form elements, etc.
- A visual web browser component for embedding an HTML viewer into an AWT/Swing UI
- Using of Gecko 1.9/Firefox 3 code base # Standard methods for navigation such as navigate(), back(), forward() and stop()
- Standard Java listeners for various web browser events
- Access to the web browser?s DOM through W3C DOM API (org. w3c. dom.* packages)
- Console service allows to receive notifications about script failures and other page problems
- Ability to create context-dependent Java menus instead of standard web browser menus # Ability to download files
- API to provide user-defined behavior for different content types
- API for tracking asynchronous operations
- Internet browser proxy settings configuration
- Download HTML pages and files
- Navigate back and forward by pages history
- Prepare HTML page for printing and see the result at the Print Preview
- Get access to advanced browser options, such as Allow images, Allow scripts
- Set and get HTML content
- Customize context popup menus
- And many other things…
Enhancements: Not Established
Requirements: JSDK/JRE 1.5.x or later
JxBrowser for Mac OS X Std. 1.2 Screenshot
JxBrowser for Mac OS X Std. 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark JxBrowser for Mac OS X Std. 1.2
JxBrowser for Mac OS X Std. 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.