JxBrowser for Windows (32-bit) personal 1.2
JxBrowser for Windows (32-bit) personal 1.2 Ranking & Summary
JxBrowser for Windows (32-bit) personal 1.2 description
- Access to Functionality
JxBrowser provides comprehensive API which allows you to:
- Download HTML pages and files
- Navigate back and forward by pages history
- Prepare HTML page for printing and see the result at the Print Preview
- Get access to advanced browser options, such as Allow images, Allow scripts
- Set and get HTML content
- Customize context popup menus
- And many other things…
- Proxy Settings Management
- You can configure proxy settings for a current process without affecting global proxy configuration.
- JxBrowser supports the following types of proxies: ftp, http, https, gopher, socks.
- Browser Events
- Access to the DOM
- JxBrowser provides a Java API to manage elements in a document, modify element attributes and styles, manipulate the data in the HTML form elements, etc.
- Receiving Notifications
- Handling SSL Certificates
- Using JxBrowser you can add exceptions or disable navigation of internet resources with invalid or self-signed SSL certificates.
Enhancements: Not Established
Requirements: JSDK/JRE 1.5.x or later
JxBrowser for Windows (32-bit) personal 1.2 Screenshot
JxBrowser for Windows (32-bit) personal 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark JxBrowser for Windows (32-bit) personal 1.2
JxBrowser for Windows (32-bit) personal 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.