Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63
Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63 Ranking & Summary
Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63 description
Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63 is a powerful.NET 2.0 FTP component. It supports FTPS and proxy servers. All the standard FTP operations are supported plus a multitude of other features that help to shorten development time. Kellerman FTP has the most features of any FTP component available.
Whether FTP is needed for a back end process or as part of an end user interface; the Kellerman .NET FTP library can handle it all. If there is a server in New York and a server in Los Angeles, Kellerman FTP can handle all the file date differences by simply calling CalcHourDifference. Kellerman FTP provides numerous progress statistics, including estimated time to completion, and calculating peak & average KB/sec. These statistics are critical for end users to know how long transfers will take.
- Easy to Use : The .NET FTP component has a full GUI FTP client demo is included. Source code is provided in both VB.NET and in C#.
- Asynchronous/Synchronous Operation : Files and entire directories can be transferred asynchronously or synchronously.
- Rich Events: Detailed progress and completion events for asynchronous operations.
- Secure Transfers: Kellerman FTP supports FTPS (FTP SSL), proxy servers, and passive mode for firewalls.
- Raw Commands : Kellerman .NET FTP supports raw command/response and raw directory listings.
- Logging: Option to log FTP activity to a file or memory stream.
- Compression: GZip and Deflate compression schemes can be used to compress/decompress and then transfer files.
- Delete Subdirectories: Delete all files and subdirectories within an FTP directory. It is also possible to specify a wildcard pattern for deleting files.
- Directory Synchronization: Entire directory structures can be synchronized. Kellerman FTP only transfers files that have changed, resulting in higher throughput.
- Wildcards: Wildcard patterns are supported for specifying files to transfer. It is also possible to specify the files to transfer by date range, file size or regular expression.
- Resume Transfer :Resume upload/download transfers by specifying a byte offset.
- Documentation: Industry standard formatted help and an easy to use demo is included.
- 100% Managed Code : 100% managed code written in C#. No external dependencies or libraries are required except for the .NET Framework 2.0 or .NET Framework 3.x
- Royalty Free Distribution: Include with any .NET project royalty free.
- 1 Year Free Upgrades : Purchase today and all upgrades are free for the next year.
- Lifetime Support: Lifetime E-mail technical support is included.
Enhancements: Several minor defects fixed including a completion event defect and throttling accuracy defect.
- .NET Framework 2.0 or .NET Framework 3.x
- 1 MB Hard Disk Space for Installation
Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63 Screenshot
Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63 Keywords
Bookmark Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63
Kellerman .NET FTP 2.63 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.