Kinect SDK 126.96.36.199
Kinect SDK 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Kinect SDK 184.108.40.206 description
Kinect SDK 220.127.116.11 is created to be an ideal and complete application for you to develop innovative applications that harness speech and human tracking. Now, the power is in your hands to enable people to interact with technology in completely new and exciting ways.Kinect has changed the way people play games and experience entertainment.
Now, Kinect for Windows offers the potential to transform how people interact with computers and Windows-embedded devices in multiple industries, including education, healthcare, retail, transportation, and beyond.The release of the Kinect for Windows sensor and software development kit (SDK) for commercial applications opens up the limitless possibilities offered by Kinect technology. Together, the hardware and software offer a superior development platform for Windows and a higher quality, better performing experience for end users.
- Commercial Ready
- The Kinect for Windows SDK offers an installer, which makes it easy to install the Kinect for Windows runtime and driver components for end-user deployment.
- The Kinect for Windows sensor expands the possibilities for innovation with features like Near Mode, which enables the depth camera to see objects as close as 40 centimeters in front of the sensor. In addition, up to 4 Kinect sensors can now be plugged into the same computer.
- Enhanced Sensor Capabilities
- One of the many improvements to the Kinect for Windows SDK is improved skeletal tracking, which lets developers control which user is being tracked by the sensor. In addition, the latest Microsoft Speech components, along with an improved acoustic model significantly improve speech recognition accuracy.
- Software Improvements
- 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
- Dedicated USB 2.0 bus
- 2 GB RAM
- A Kinect for Windows sensor which includes special USB/power cabling
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express or other Visual Studio 2010 edition
- .NET Framework 4.0
- For C++ Skeletal Viewer Samples:
- Microsoft DirectX SDK - June 2010 or later version
- Runtime for Microsoft DirectX 9
Kinect SDK 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Kinect SDK 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Kinect SDK 126.96.36.199
Kinect SDK 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.