King Solomon Web 3.0
King Solomon Web 3.0 Ranking & Summary
King Solomon Web 3.0 description
King Solomon Web 3.0 offers you a tool which is the first on the market to apply hierarchy and index to a generic web, UNICODE-wise. Previously, other tools did this within custom environments and limited features.
This program requires no application installed on the web server, requires no programming (all but drag & drop development).
- An Windows application, KSW is a web development tool that works in conjunction with a web page editor like FrontPage.
- It creates a frameset; in the left (HI) frame it creates the hierarchy and the index, while the right (main) frame displays topics.
- Update automation performs all HI updates resulting from web changes.
- Unicode/UTF8, designed for all languages.
- Manual (drag to position) or alphabetic sorting, can change language per folder.
- Supports PDF and Word documents, in addition to HTML-based web pages.
- Allows for multiple topic instances, where all point to single physical page.
- KSW creates a frameset, where the left (HI) frame contains the hierarchy/index, while the right (main) frame displays topics.
- Sorting of items in folders can be automatic (by language alphabet), or manual (drag to position).
- No limit on number of items in the hierarchy/index.
- Relocatable. A user can switch to a different workstation and import project from server (access to previous workstation not required).
- Stamp feature helps user when publish/refresh was missed.
- Backup of projects is automatic.
- Requires no programming (all drag & drop development).
- Requires no application installed on the web server.
- Update automation: After site is updated (topics changed, added, deleted, titles changed, etc.), KSW will (upon loading project) automatically perform all HI updates resulting from web changes.
- Multiple Topic Instances. Can add the same topic to multiple folders. All such topic instances point to the same physical file.
- Can be used again with each site update.
- Can be used with a web or a subweb.
19. Project-based design
- Project-based approach; each site is managed by its own KSW project
- Unlimited number of projects.
20. Selective topic files and folders
- KSW can exclude most incompatible files from HI automatically.
- Users can manually exclude any files or folders. Thus, pages may be part of the HI or not, selectively.
- Designed from scratch for Unicode/UTF-8.
- Designed to accept sites in any language. Currently accepting a majority of languages, with few exceptions.
- Can set language per HI folder (thus, accommodating multi-language sites).
- Topic filenames can now be changed.
- Project properties can now be changed.
- Doubleclick shortcuts implemented throughout.
- Auto sort after title changed in editor.
- New row style and option.
- Fixed issue related to case sensitivity on Linux servers.
Requirements: .Net Framework
King Solomon Web 3.0 Screenshot
King Solomon Web 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark King Solomon Web 3.0
King Solomon Web 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.