Komodo Edit 7.0.0 Beta 1 Build 8990
Komodo Edit 7.0.0 Beta 1 Build 8990 Ranking & Summary
Komodo Edit 7.0.0 Beta 1 Build 8990 description
- Multi-Language Editor
- Syntax Coloring
- Fast and accurate syntax coloring for dozens of languages. Here documents and long Python docstrings can confuse some syntax colorers. Not Komodo's.
- Multi-language Support, Think CSS-in-PHP
- IME Support
- Support for native operating system input method editors to input Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Indic characters on Western keyboards.
- Exceptional Basics
- Komodo's Editor sports all the basics and then some: folding, column/block editing, find highlighting, a tabbed editor, split view, multi-window support.
- Background Syntax Checking
- Out-of-the-box background syntax checking for all core languages. Never waste time on an accidental syntax error again. If you are learning a new language, syntax checking will help you along.
- Soft Characters == Less Typing
- Type an open quote in your code file and Komodo will insert the close quote for you (a soft character). Type the close quote and Komodo will know that you want two quotes, not three. Likewise for parentheses. It'll save you time.
- Abbreviations == Less Typing
- Insert common boilerplate snippets and template code with a short abbreviation. Use Komodo's tabstops and interpolation shortcuts to define powerful and re-usable snippets.
- Code Formatting == Nicer Code
- Komodo IDE supports an extensible system for code formatting. Plugin your favored code formatter and access it quickly via the "Format" in the context menu.
- Vi Keybindings
- Vi/Vim keybindings in a graphical IDE, the perfect combination. Vi emulation so good you'll be tweeting "I can't believe it's not Vim".
- Ctrl+hover and Ctrl+click (Cmd on the Mac) in the editor to open a whole new world. Go to definition. Follow URLs. See and edit colors in CSS. Define your own handlers.
- Smart Auto-indenting, But Not Smart-Alleck
- Language-aware smart auto-indenting frees your mind of indentation. However, Komodo doesn't try to be too smart, to avoid unproductive obsessing with whitespace.
- Extensible with UDL
- Syntax coloring support for new languages can be added via Komodo extensions using the User-Defined Languages (UDL) system. Komodo itself uses this for HTML, RHTML, Django HTML Templates, Smarty, Mason, etc. The excellent 3rd-party SciViews-K extension uses UDL for R syntax support.
- Project Manager / Places
- Projects & Places
- A complete new Places sidebar makes navigating your source tree, whether local or remote, simple. It integrates with project files, source code control, Publishing, and mirrors actions on the file system so you don't need to leave Komodo for managing your files.
- Multi-language Rx
- Startup, shutdown, tab switching, file opening, and text searching are all faster in Komodo 6. Built on Mozilla 1.9.1, Komodo 6 is generally snappier than ever before.
- Quickly and easily keep local and remote directories in sync with Komodo IDE 6's new Publishing system.
- Database Explorer
- Explore and manage your databases with Komodo IDE's new Database Explorer. It supports SQLite out of the box, with extensions for MySQL and Oracle available via "Tools | Add-ons".
- Komodo IDE Database Explorer
- They wanted to add a tool to Komodo to make it easy to see what your data is doing, so they built the Database Explorer. This screencast will give a quick overview on how to use it:
- database connections
- inspecting and querying
- database support
- extension developers
- Improved Hyperlinks
- New hyperlinks (Ctrl/Cmd+click and Ctrl/Cmd+hover) provide popup symbol information, following anchors and hrefs in HTML files, following file paths (Ctrl+click to open) and following PHP includes (include_once, require statements).
- Full Python 3 support
- Komodo now fully supports Python 3, including syntax checking, debugging, auto-complete, calltips, code browsing, etc.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Perl 5.12
- Keep up with the latest with Komodo 6. Auto-complete now covers HTML 5, CSS 3, recent versions of jQuery, YUI and Dojo, and Perl 5.10 and 5.12.
- Smarter Toolbox
- A re-designed toolbox integrates tools from the current project. Extensions can now provide tools (Run Commands, Macros, Snippets, Abbreviations) and tools are now simple JSON files to facilitate sharing.
- Invoke Tool
- A new Invoke Tool panel (Ctrl+Shift+K, Cmd+Shift+K on the Mac) enables fast searching and invocation of your tools, all from the keyboard.
- Subversion, Git, Mercurial, …
- … Perforce, CVS, Bazaar. Integration with major source code control systems.
- Code Formatting
- DOM Viewer
- Live updating tree view of an XML or HTML document.
- Interactive Shells for Python, Ruby, Perl and Tcl
- Try out and test code in the interactive shell.
- Spell Checking
- Easy spell checking of your text documents.
- Unit Testing
- Integrated running of tests for many popular frameworks: PHPUnit, Perl TAP, Python unittest, and Ruby's rake test.
- Perl Dev Kit
- Integration with ActiveState's Perl Dev Kit (PDK), a suite of tools for creating and deploying applications in Perl. Create Perl executables from within Komodo IDE.
- Tcl Dev Kit
- Integration with ActiveState's Tcl Dev Kit (TDK), a suite of tools for the professional Tcl developer.
- Code Recipes
- Easily find and insert recipes from the ActiveState Code Recipes site (home of the popular Python Cookbook) with the Recipes Add-on.
- Windows XP or later
- x86 or x86_64 processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB+ recommended)
- 200 MB hard disk space
Komodo Edit 7.0.0 Beta 1 Build 8990 Screenshot
Komodo Edit 7.0.0 Beta 1 Build 8990 Keywords
Bookmark Komodo Edit 7.0.0 Beta 1 Build 8990
Komodo Edit 7.0.0 Beta 1 Build 8990 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.