Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2
Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2 description
Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2 is a useful tool which is designed to help users with editing in different languages.
Background syntax checking and syntax coloring catch errors immediately, while autocomplete and calltips guide you as you write. Available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. XPI extensions allow you to create your own plug-ins. XPI extension support provides the same capability as Firefox, with all standard Mozilla APIs based on XUL, XBL, and XPCOM.
- Multi-language editor
- Multi-language support - Advanced support for:
- Server-side languages: Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Tcl
- Web template languages: RHTML, Template-Toolkit, HTML-Smarty and Django
- Autocomplete and calltips
- Write code faster and shorten the learning curve with code completion that guides you as you work
- Schema-based XML/HTML completion
- Support for adding third-party libraries
- Interpreter version differentiation of built-in and standard library information
- Multi-language file support: Correct syntax coloring of multi-language files and templated files, common in many web programming frameworks. Add custom language support (User-Defined Languages or UDL, used to provide support for RHTML, Template-Toolkit, HTML-Mason, Smarty and Django).
- Standard editing features: Code commenting, auto-indent and outdent, block selection, incremental search, reflow paragraph, join lines, enter next character as raw literal, repeat next keystroke and clean line endings on "save".
- Syntax checking: Instant feedback for all fully-supported languages.
- Syntax coloring: Spot errors easily and improve readability and context, even in multi-language files (unique to Komodo!).
- Vi emulation: Modal Vi keybindings emulate navigation, text insertion and command behavior. Custom commands can be implemented by adding Komodo macros to a Vi Commands Toolbox folder.
- Emacs keybindings: Emacs-like keybinding scheme supports new editor features modeled on Emacs, such as transient marks (similar to the Emacs "mark ring"), repeat next command and reflow paragraph.
- HTML preview: Check HTML, XML and CSS files side-by-side or in a browser, using arbitrary files or URLs.
- Multilingual Input Method Editor (IME) support: Use your standard keyboard to enter multi-byte characters, such as Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Code snippets: Store any piece of code for reuse.
- Code folding: Work quickly and efficiently with large sections of code.
- Multi-document editing: Easily work on multiple documents simultaneously using multiple tab groups, split view, and cross-document search.
- Tutorials: Easily master editing features.
- Project manager
- Convenient, flexible organization of all project elements.
- Live Folders: Project view displays the current contents of corresponding file system directory.
- Virtual Folders: Explicitly maintained multi-purpose containers for any project or Toolbox component, containing pointers to selected components from different file system locations.
- Store it: Store virtually anything, including configurable "Run" commands, macros, code snippets, URLs, Live and Virtual Folders, templates, menus, toolbars and remote files.
- Share it: Share a Toolbox with networked team members or distribute valuable Toolbox items to other Komodo users with the import/export function.
- Editor History;
- Fast-open dialog;
- Find highlighting
- Mac Intel processor or PowerPC G4
- 256 MB RAM
Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2 Screenshot
Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2
Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Komodo Edit 5.1.4
- Komodo Edit (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.4
- Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.4
- Komodo Edit (Windows) 5.1.4
- Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/Intel) 5.1.4
- Komodo Edit 18.104.22.16892
- Komodo Edit 5.1.3
- Komodo Edit (Windows) 5.1.3
- Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3
- Komodo Edit (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.3
- Komodo Edit (Mac OS X/Intel) 5.1.3
- Komodo Edit (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.2
- Komodo Edit (Windows) 5.1.2
- Komodo Edit (Windows) 5.1.1
- Komodo Edit (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.1
- iTool PSP Video Converter for MAC 2.02.01
- Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite for Mac 3.2.10
- Tipard DVD to MP4 Suite for Mac 3.1.38
- Shine AVI to iPod Converter for MAC 5.00.719
- iSkysoft DVD Copy for Mac 22.214.171.124
- macxmas iTouch Video Converter 126.96.36.199
- Aiseesoft DVD to iPhone for Mac 3.2.02
- JxCapture for Mac OS X Std. 1.3.1