Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3
Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 46.44 MB
Platform: Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5
Date added: 2009-05-03
Publisher: ActiveState Software Inc.
Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3 description
- Multi-language editor
- Focus on what your code can do; let your editor sweat the details.
- Multi-language graphical
- The most powerful debugging capabilities for dynamic languages, anywhere.
- Source code control integration
- With support for CVS, Perforce, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, and Bazaar you can share your code your way.
- Code browser
- Easily navigate source structure in a tree view of code objects. Browse, locate and jump to modules, namespaces, classes, functions and variables. Use the Section List—the ultimate function list—to navigate documents faster than ever (even CSS entries and XML nodes).
- DOM Viewer
- Easily navigate XML, XSLT and HTML in a tree view of the document's DOM structure
- HTTP Inspector
- Inspect, intercept, and tweak browser-server communications. View and edit individual transactions break on requests or responses, and submit modified traffic
- Perl, Python, Ruby, and Tcl :
- Explore, prototype and test your code. Enter statements, expressions and code fragments, independent of program files. Can be used standalone or as a shell that interacts from within a debugging session.
- Unit Testing Integration :
- Run your test suites quickly and find any failure points in your source code fast and extensibility enables you to use your preferred unit testing framework. PHPUnit, Ruby rake test (as used by Ruby on Rails), Perl TAP-based test, PyUnit, and Nose are already integrated.
- Toolbox : Manage Komodo compenents, like frequently used files, code snippets, commands, and URLs.
- Store virtually anything, including configurable "Run" commands, macros, code snippets, URLs, Live and Virtual Folders, templates, menus, toolbars and remote files.
- Share a Toolbox with networked team members or distribute valuable Toolbox items to other Komodo users with the import/export function.
- Rx Toolkit: Build, edit, and debug regular expressions.
- Visual Interface
- Create powerful regular expressions painlessly with node tips, node highlighting and shortcut menus.
- Regular Expression Debugger
- Easily evaluate and correct matched patterns. "Match mode" buttons provide Match, Match All, Split, Replace and Replace All.
- Regular Expressions Primer
- Tutorial for those new to regular expressions.
- Custom toolbars and menus :Extend, reorder, and change with customer toolbars and menus.
- Personalize and Extend
- Add custom menus and toolbars for easy access to run commands and snippets or create integrations with third party tools. Associate keybindings and icons with any item.
- Macros and triggers :Automate Komodo IDE with simple scripts.
- Save Time and Effort
- Automate regular tasks with editable macros recordings.Quickly access record/playback features through the Toolbar.Run macros manually, via a keybinding, or based on a variety of Komodo event triggers.
- Automate Even More
- Power users can tap into Komodo's deeper features.
- Run Commands: Run operating system commands from within Komodo.
- Sophisticated automation of any command line function
- Configurable Run Commands, stored in your Toolbox, to automate almost any task. Also able to pass content in either direction between a document in the editor pane and the command line.
- Multi-user support
- Share important data—like a toolbox, templates, or configuration preferences—between multiple users with a common data directory.
- Try a user-built extension or create your own.
- XPI Extensions
- Community Extensions
- The Komodo Community Site hosts user-built extensions as well as information on creating your own.
- Search: SearchPowerful search tools, inlcuding the best Find & Replace of any IDE.
- Find and Replace in Files
- Efficiently search directories to locate files containing particular patterns. Located files can be easily loaded into Komodo editor directly from Find Results pane. Replace in Files makes global code changes simple (and the preview and the undo makes it safe).
- Find in Project
- Quickly locate the code you're looking for.
- Open/Find Toolbar
- New way to open files and search for strings in currently open files.
- Project Manager
- Convenient, flexible organization of all project elements, with live folders for the current contents of corresponding file system directory and virtual folders for any project or Toolbox component.
- Perl Dev Kit (PDK) Integration
- PDK IntegrationCreate Perl executables from within Komodo.
- Templates : Create and share files with the basic structure for new files or projects.
- Project Templates
- Easy to create and use, project templates are a great way to implement reusable, sophisticated project-specific functionality, such as rsync, Rails, Zend, etc.
- File Templates
- Language-specific templates and custom template creation, templates and custom template creation, and embeddable macros for date and time stamps
- Documentation: Get the help you need with documentation, forums, FAQs, and support.
- Including Komodo macro API documentation, all indexed with full text search. Komodo now uses Mozilla's help browser for quick topic searches.
- Feature Showcases
- Visual step-by-step guides to using Komodo's key features.
- Learn new languages and language-specific features.
- Sample projects
- Examples and sample files illustrate what you can do with Komodo.
- Built on Mozilla: Built on the Mozilla 1.9 codebase (same as Firefox 3).
- Source Code
- Komodo IDE is built on the Mozilla platform. Portions of Komodo were created using source code governed by the Netscape Public License (NPL) and the Mozilla Public License (MPL). The source code for the portions of Netscape 6 governed by the NPL and MPL is available from under those licenses.
- Editor History;
- Fast-open dialog;
- Find highlighting
- Windows XP, 2000, 2003 or Vista
- x86 or x86_64 processor, 500 MHz (or faster) with 512 MB RAM (1 GB+ recommended)
- 200 MB hard disk space
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or greater
- PowerPC G4+ or Intel processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB+ recommended)
- 200 MB hard disk space
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 or later
- CentOS 5.0 or later
- Fedora Core 8 or later
- OpenSUSE 10.2 or later
- Ubuntu 7.04 or later
- x86 or x86_64 architecture
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB+ recommended)
- 200 MB hard disk space
Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3 Screenshot
Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3 Keywords
Bookmark Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3
Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/Intel) 5.1.4
- Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.4
- Komodo IDE 5.1.4
- Komodo IDE (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.4
- Komodo IDE (Windows) 5.1.4
- Komodo IDE 5.1.3
- Komodo IDE (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.3
- Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/Intel) 5.1.3
- Komodo IDE (Windows) 5.1.3
- Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.2
- Komodo IDE (Windows) 5.1.2
- Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/Intel) 5.1.2
- Komodo IDE (Windows) 5.1.1
- Komodo IDE (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.1
- Komodo IDE (Linux/x86 libstdc++6) 5.1.0
An advanced text and folder comparison and synchronization tool. Free Download
Kodevert is a small program that exports source code files to HTML files Free Download
Pic to PHP can converting picture files into php code Free Download
Manage, sort & archive source code Free Download
Code Weaver - Outputs text files as Morse code! Free Download
DPX TimeCode Editor - Increment time code in multiple DPX files Free Download
CodePrinter is a tiny utility to print out source code or other text files Free Download
Code Visualizer provides various point of views from C/C++ source code files Free Download