Liquid Studio 1.10
Liquid Studio 1.10 Ranking & Summary
Liquid Studio 1.10 description
Liquid Studio 1.10 offers you a useful tool which creates programs for the Liquid Virtual Machine (LVM). Programs are written in Echoes, a modern object-oriented BASIC-like programming language.
Liquid Player implements the LVM, a virtual machine that sits on top of Windows. Programs that run in the LVM have access to many advanced features, such as consoles, 2D/3D graphics, audio, SQL databases, XML, Internet, and much more! Liquid Player is included with Liquid Studio, or can be downloaded separately.
Programs written with Liquid Studio compile into a compact bytecode, called a Liquid Executable. Liquid Executables, along with the Liquid Player application to run them, can be distributed royalty free.
Liquid Studio includes a complete Graphic User Interface (GUI) for your applications:
- Radio buttons
- List boxes
- Scroll bars
- and much more!
- Procedural and object-oriented programs
- BASIC-like syntax
- Data types: Boolean, Byte, ShortInt, Int, LongInt, Float, Double, String
- Native and user defined classes
- Virtual functions
- Constructors and destructors
- Operator overloading
- Entities (render, update, and behavior components)
- Rich set of collections (array, linked list, stack, queue, hash table, etc.)
- And much more!
- 500 MHz CPU,
- 64 megs RAM,
- 16 megs video memory,
- Hardware OpenGL 1.2 support
Liquid Studio 1.10 Screenshot
Liquid Studio 1.10 Keywords
Bookmark Liquid Studio 1.10
Liquid Studio 1.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.