Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2
Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2 description
Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2 allows you to treat your XML documents as objects within your application. This makes dealing with XML data from a programming language a simple matter of manipulating these strongly typed objects.
Liquid XML Data Binder takes an XML Schema and uses it to generate a set of classes. These classes map directly to to data contained in your XML Schema, so if your schema has an Person entity and that has a date of birth attribute, then a class called Person will be generated, which will have a property called DateOfBirth.
Bridges the Gap between XML and Code (supports C#, Java, Silverlight, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6).
Generates a class library based on an XML Schema (XSD, XDR or DTD). The resulting library makes it simple to read and write XML documents programmatically. Drastically cuts the time spent developing and testing.
Because the class library is strongly typed you can also make use of intellisense, and the library forces compliance to the schema resulting in valid XML every time.
A well established product which has been continually enhanced over the last 4 years, backed up by an impressive customer list of blue chip companies, while still being cost effective for the single user, coupled with our unrivalled support.
So if your developing an application that uses XML, their really is only one sensible way to go.
- Generates simple intuitive code
- Supports code generation from XSD, XDR & DTD's
- Supports C#, VB.Net, Java, VB6, cross platform C++ (Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP) and now Silverlight
- Supports the Fast Infoset binary XML standard (XML Compression)
- Support for the most complex XML standards
- Generates docs for your class library, complete with sample usages.
- Royalty free distribution, and available source code.
- Reduces development time
- Increases reliability
- Generates an easy to use Class Library for C#, Java, VB.Net, Silverlight 2.0, VB6, cross platform C++ (Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP)
- Supports XSD, XDR & DTD's
- Supports the Fast Infoset binary XML standard
- Support for the most complex XML standards including; ACORD, Dimensional Markup Language (DML), Financial products Markup Language (FpML 4), Health Level Seven (HL7), Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG-7), Project Management XML (PMXML), QuickBooks (qbXML)
Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2 Screenshot
Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2
Liquid XML Data Binder 7.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.