Localizer 4.0 Ranking & Summary
Localizer 4.0 description
Localizer 4.0 is a useful tool which is designed for applications written on Borland Delphi or C++ Builder. Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want.
Localizer can processes all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants and messages from third-party packages.
Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the project.
- One .EXE file - many supported languages. Additional languages can be added without recompilation;
- Localizer can use both standard resource DLLs or special "language files" format to store localized resources;
- It does not require to create project group with many sub-projects (as in ITE);
- Freely distributed utility - Language Manager - allows to separate the development process from the translation;
- Requires minimum addition of code or does not require it at all. So your application size does not actually grow;
- Localizer does not change your project: no any additional components on the forms, function calls instead of your string constants and so on. You can compile you project without Localizer installed and it will work fine;
- Processes resourcestring section;
- Translates VCL and any third-party tool/package resources;
- Easy to start: you can test how it works on your existing project immediately after installation of Localizer;
- Language Repository helps you to store translations and reuse them in the future;
- Supports all third-party components and packages (like DevExpress, TurboPower, ElPack, RX, etc.);
- Easy switching from Borland's ITE (Integrated Translation Environment).
- Adds an ability to suppress Font.Charset processing
- "Form preview" button in Language Manager - it shows the appearance of selected form for current language.
Localizer 4.0 Screenshot
Localizer 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Localizer 4.0
Localizer 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.