Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1
Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1 Ranking & Summary
Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1 description
Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1 is designed to be a good-quality and helpful state-engine which supports users to create state-oriented applications in any programming language, IDE and platform.
LBMotor library uses only the basic ANSI C syntax, therefore it can be compiled by any CC++ compiler. Data-driven Excel macro can be adapted shortly for any IDE. It was already adapted for the following projects: Win32 "C" application, Visual C++ MFC, C++Builder, VBA, VB6, VB.NET, C#.
Logic Builder generated code is very simple, therefore it's very convenient to mix it with any other modules were created by user previously (without using state charts). All the features of the IDE can be used without any restrictions. (functions-combobox, tooltips, hideshow block, code auto-completion…)
It's very simple to debug LB generated code using existing debugger of the IDE.
Logic Builder Trace (inside Excel) can work in two modes: a) trace the selected module b) trace all the modules with auto-navigation between Excel sheets. User can adjust the trace speed as well.
- Event-driven state machine
- Supported mode-types: Exclusive, Concurrent, No default child
- Multiple trees.
- Events with arguments.
- Mode-trees info stored as binary or "C" file.
- Data-driven multilingual code generator
- Excel toolbar (GUI)
- Find & Replace tool with auto-backup.
- Trace in Excel
- Advanced Win32 Graphic Library (primitives for Win32 simulations)
- Add-In for Visual C++ 6 (GUI)
- Currently supported programming languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, C# support of any other language can be added shortly
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1 Screenshot
Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1 Keywords
Bookmark Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1
Logic Builder - VBA Runtime Demo 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.