LuaEdit 3.0.3 Ranking & Summary
LuaEdit 3.0.3 description
LuaEdit 3.0.3 is considered as a flexible and effective IDE/Text Editor/Debugger for the Lua language.
Its interface looks like MS Studio .Net and includes syntax highlighting, code completion, advance breakpoint management, efficient search engines, etc. Free for commercial and personal uses. LuaEdit is an IDE/Debugger/Script Editor designed for the version 5.1 of Lua. It features remote debugging, local debugging, syntax highlighting, completion proposal list, parameter proposition engine, advance breakpoint management (including condition system on breakpoints and hit count), function listing, global and local variables listing, watches, solution oriented management, etc.
- Local and Remote debugging
- Locals and variable watches
- Coroutine debugging
- Set next statement
- Syntax Check
- Syntax highlighting
- New Features
- New High resolution images for files associated with LuaEdit
- LuaEdit installer now has file association options
- Bug Fixes
- Fix bug where the Tooltip control of the solution explorer would constantly refresh at all frames and therefore would use all available CPU.
- 64-bit MS Windows, All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), Windows 7
LuaEdit 3.0.3 Screenshot
LuaEdit 3.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark LuaEdit 3.0.3
LuaEdit 3.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.