MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1
MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1 Ranking & Summary
MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1 description
MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1 is developed as a simple but effective tool that allows components of MailBee.NET Objects family to communicate with TLS/SSL enabled mail servers and use S/MIME for e-mail encryption. Basic functionality (ability to connect to TLS/SSL enabled mail servers) is available for all MailBee.NET components at no additional cost.
Advanced functionality (S/MIME and SSL certificates) can be activated using a license key. The license already comes within MailBee.NET Objects suite. In other cases, it should be purchased separately. Main classes of Security component are Certificate, CertificateStore, Smime, ClientServerCertificates, Impersonation, Powerup.
- Smime Object Features
- Encrypt or decrypt e-mails
- Sign e-mails with a digital signature
- Verify signatures of e-mails
- Certificate Object Features
- Open certificate from file or memory
- Save certificate to file
- Validate certificate
- CertificateStore Object Features
- Open existing or create new certificate store
- Save certificate store to file
- Enumerate and find certificates in a store
- Add or remove certificates in a store
- ClientServerCertificates Object Features
- Assign the client certificate for TLS/SSL connections
- Examine and validate server certificate
- DomainKeys Object Features
- Sign e-mail with DomainKeys and/or DKIM signature
- Verify DomainKeys and/or DKIM signature of e-mail (using SMTP component)
- Impersonation Object Features
- Impersonate another user
- Powerup Object Features
- Unlock advanced features of Security component
- New MailBee.Global.LicenseKey property to specify the license key for all components at once.
- Misc. fixes and improvements to the installer and documentation.
- .NET Framework
MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1 Screenshot
MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1
MailBee.NET Security 7.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.