Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1
Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1 description
Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1 is described as a handy, smart and effective software for .NET Windows Forms, WPF, and ASP.NET applications, controls and components. Protection library is available for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and .NET Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5. It consists of 8 major parts:
- Protection library performs all operations on validating license rules, like test license expiry or check Unlock Key validity. Protection library is available for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5.
- Data Service is the single access point to the database with licensing data. This is the WCF Data Service which provides data for License Manager and Activation Web Service. It can be hosted internally in the License Manager or in the IIS as web service.
- License Manager is the full functional application for complete license and customer management. It provides functionality on integrating protection to your product and allows synchronizing data with remote Data Service.
- Activation Web Service is the web service that allows online product activation and validation. This product can generate Activation Keys that binds software licenses to the particular PC. It also can communicate with e-Commerce services (like RegNow or ShareIt!) in order to create necessary software licensing information like Unlock Keys and/or license files.
- License Shop is the web-based (Silverlight) tools for complete customer and license management. Using it you can issue licenses and keys outside your office just using any Silverlight-ready PC.
- Floating License Web Service is the web service that allows centralized license distribution and concurrent using of licenses. It can be installed either into your client’s network or on your side.
- Database Manager is the application which install new or upgrade existing database, and allows copy licensing data from one database to another.
- Protected Storage Cleaner is the free application which can be installed to the PC and/or servers which are used to test protected application and which need not to have License Manager is installed in. It is used to clear protected storage from the old licensing data.
- Strong license file and unlock key encryption.
- Flexible license file content allows creation lots of different licensing schemas.
- 47 predefined rules and unlimited number of custom values provide you with flexibility in selection of licensing schema.
- Custom values allows you storing any additional information in the license file, so you can lock/unlock some features of your product, or make some additional tests to validate license.
- Manco .NET Licensing System allows creation of the Time/Usage limited evaluation version of your product that is limited by running time (you can set expiration date or number of days before license expiration), number of runs and some features of the product.
- You can protect your .NET product using license file or strong encrypted Unlock Key. Additional user data (like product edition or number of the concurrent sessions) can be included to the Unlock Key. Manco.Licensing protection library then extract this data and allows using it in the code for additional validations.
- Online product activation and validation. Activation Web Service allows to automate the process of the license activation (binding license to the PC hardware). It also makes possible to validate license online. Multiple activations for single license file or Unlock Key are allowed.
- Their system uses strong RSA encryption to sign license files.
- Built in support for product editions and feature lists. or strong encrypted Unlock Key. Using custom attributes and properties of the license object you can very easy assign product functionality to the different application editions, or even specify list of the features are available for customer.
- Subscription licensing. Subscription model for licensing is very often used to limit licensed product with number of days or specific date. For example, you can desire to limit your customers by one year of your product using. Manco .NET Licensing System provide 2 ways to set subscription expiration date: by encrypting it into the Unlock Key and by set it in the license file.
- Manco .NET Licensing System allows you to encrypt the application data, source code and binaries with following using of the encrypted data and code in your application. Manco.Licensing protection library allows you dynamically decrypt, compile, load and use encrypted code in runtime.
- Source code integration allows including of the protection library right in code of your application.
- Component/Control licensing. Manco.Licensing System provides a complete solution for component and control developers.
- License and Activation e-Mail. Activation Web Service automatically sends e-Mail with licensing information when creates it in automatic mode. It also sends e-Mail with activation code to the customer in case the product is activated successfully. Manco License Manager allows you to send e-Mails with licenses and Unlock Keys to the customers in one click. Manco Licensing System can be configured so every version of every product will have own confirmation and/or activation letter or some products can share the same one.
- Notification e-Mail. The License Manager allows you sending e-Mail to the group of customers from the “Customers” page. Not available from the evaluation version.
- Embedded license file. License file currently can be used as embedded resource in the application. It can be useful for the applications that uses “Unlock Key” licensing schema. In this case you don’t need to distribute any external files with your application.
- Import information about purchases from the auto-response forms. If you sale your products by the internet store or e-Commerce server (like RegNow, ShareIt! etc.) then you get order confirmation letters from them. You can copy and paste information about the purchase on the field by field base, but it’s more comfortable and easy just to copy-paste a whole letter to the form and allow License Manager to import it to the system.
- Collecting of the information about CPU (when hardware profile for license activation is created) has been optimized. Now it works 10 times faster.
- Added ability to access often used customer search requests from the dropdown button in the toolbar (Favorites) for both License Manager and License Shop.
- Added ability to create classes and its members as internal instead of public in the wrapper for encrypted assembly. It makes possible better obfuscation of the resulting code with Manco .NET Obfuscator. As result they have better level of the complex code protection (encryption + obfuscation). You can find blog about complex code protection here.
- Wrapper for encrypted binary (assembly DLL) extended with property which gets information about loaded assembly. Inclusion of this information is configurable from the "Encrypt file" window.
- Added support for the extension classes in the encrypted binaries.
- Fixed wrapper code ehich is generated for static members of the encrypted assembly.
- Protection library can be used to protect .NET products created using .NET Framework versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5.
- Data Service requires .NET Framework 4.0 installed into PC where it will be used.
- License Manager requires .NET Framework 4.0 and Microsoft SQL Server Express 2008 R2 installed into PC where it will be used.
- Activation Web Service requires .NET Framework 4.0 installed into server where it will be used. The AWS also require the “Full Trust” environment to operate.
- Floating License Web Service requires .NET Framework 4.0 installed into server where it will be used. The FLWS also require the “Full Trust” environment to operate.
- Database Manager requires .NET Framework 4.0 installed into PC where it will be used.
- Protected Storage Cleaner requires .NET Framework 4.0 installed into PC where it will be used.
Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1 Screenshot
Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1
Manco .NET Licensing System 6.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.