Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4
Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4 Ranking & Summary
Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4 description
Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4 is a handy tool with which decompilers extract source code from compiled code, protecting your code and valuable intellectual property
Code obfuscation is currently one of the best methods for protecting C/C++ code from reverse engineering. Obfuscation renders software unintelligible but still functionally equivalent to the original code. It also makes programs next to impossible for a human to understand, so that it is more resistant to reverse engineering and hacking.
Obviously no method is fool proof, and given enough time and money any obfuscation scheme can be cracked. However, most hackers only want to spend a few minutes cracking your product and then move on to the next. So obfuscating your code is like putting an alarm in your car - you hope a code thief sees the protections you have implemented and simply moves on to a less protected victim, leaving your code uncracked and your property secure.
Mangle-It C++ Obfuscator makes C/C++ code unreadable. Comments are stripped, symbol and file names are mangled, strings encrypted. A signature like "LPTSTR Translate( LPCTSTR psz )" is converted to "LPTSTR sXXXYYYXXYXXYX( LPCTSTR sXXXXYYXYYXXYX )", the string "Log" converts to "x82x88x83x85x84x83x86x82". Work in Debug and Release mode, command line operation allows incorporation into build scripts.
Instructions to use the sample project:
- Unzip the Mangle-It Test.zip file that ships with the product. Any destination will do, but c:test_src is preferable.
- Create a destination folder where the mangled test code will be placed. Again, any destination will due, but c:test_dst is preferable.
- If you chose paths other than those suggested above, go to the Projects->Project Settings menu item and set the correct Source and Destination paths.
- Select the Actions->Mangle Project "test" files menu item.
- Mangle-It will obfuscate the test files. Inspect the mangled files - it is really cool! Compile and run the test project from the destination folder.
- Protecting your code and valuable intellectual property
- An extensive list of over 150,000 library symbols that are excluded from mangling saves you time.
- UI allows for simultaneous viewing of source and mangled code, your source files are never altered.
- Easy to use project concept.
- Defeat hackers!
- Various bug fixes included
Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4 Screenshot
Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4
Mangle-It C++ Source Code Obfuscator 2.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.