Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307
Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307 Ranking & Summary
Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307 description
Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307 is a .NET native set of GIS software controls letting .NET developers insert rich, interactive maps to their Windows desktop applications. Including both WPF & Winforms controls, packed with powerful mapping features and support for the most popular data formats, Map Suite Desktop Edition makes GIS accessible to developers of any skill.
- General Features
- Native .NET Components
- Free 60-Day Evaluation
- Royalty-Free Licensing
- "How Do I" Sample Applications
- Zooming and Panning
- Broad Map Data Support
- Extensible Object Model
- Adding Custom Data to the Map
- Clicking on the Map
- Draw & Edit Shapes on the Map
- Distance Queries & Measurements
- Spatial Queries
- Charting & Graphing
- Geometric Functions
- Adornment Layers
- Custom Symbols & Icons
- Raster Imagery
- Value & RegEx Rendering
- Density Maps (Class Breaks)
- Dot Density Rendering
- Pre-Built Map Styles
- Web Map Service Support
- Extension & Plugin Support
- Multi-Language Support
- High-Fidelity User Experience. Map Suite Desktop Edition gives you the high-fidelity interface instruments, controls and interaction that your users demand. Enhance your Windows-based GIS applications apps with features like:
- Versatile Interface — Includes prebuilt controls, or you can design your own
- Panning/Zooming — Allow users to control their map view
- Track Zoom — Draw a rectangle around the area you want to zoom to
- Mouse Wheel Support — Attach functionality to mouse wheel events
- Scale Bars — Automatic scale bars with control over size, placement and limits
- Clickable Map Shapes — Click on a map object to get information or perform custom actions
- Editable/Draggable Map Features — Easily drag or edit shapes or features on the map
- Object Animation — Add smooth transitions and other visual effects
- Map Suite 3.0: The Next Generation of GIS Software. Map Suite Desktop Edition belongs to the Map Suite 3.0 product family, the next generation of professional GIS software from ThinkGeo. Every Map Suite 3.0 product is filled with exciting new features and enhancements like these:
- Wider Scope — Map Suite 3.0 is suitable for a wider range of GIS solutions.
- Multiple Models — Use Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) or Windows Forms.
- Progressive API — Faster and more lightweight coding with better IntelliSense.
- Do More With Less — Less code to debug & maintain lets you go to market faster.
- Powerful Objects — Customize any low-level class for your own case.
- Rock-Solid Stability — Map Suite's new API is backed by over 3,000 test cases.
- Highly Customizable — Expand Map Suite functionality using your own technology.
- Extensive Spatial Data Support. Like all products in the Map Suite 3.0 family, Map Suite Desktop Edition includes greatly expanded support for new spatial data formats, ensuring that your data won't hold you back. Map Suite natively supports spatial data in these formats:
- ESRI ShapeFile Support — Standard vector format for GIS data. Now includes support for advanced indexing — no more splitting ShapeFiles!
- Oracle Spatial — Very popular spatial database format.
- Microsoft SQL 2008 — Microsoft's new spatial database format.
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS — The premier open source spatial database format.
- GRID — Create and render GRID custom grid files.
- Create Your Own — Map Suite 3.0's extensible framework lets you add new sources of OpenGIS® compliant data.
- Cutting-Edge GIS Core Technology. Fire up your WPF or Winforms applications with Map Suite Desktop Edition's powerful GIS core engine. It's designed to render the kind of professional maps that you need, with GIS features like:
- GDI+ and GDI Drawing — Provide dynamic graphics and text.
- Zoom Levels — Control what's visible based on map magnification.
- Spatial Queries — Display map data according to a set of rules.
- Map Shapes — Represent dynamic and mobile objects or areas.
- Geometric Functions — Transform a shape or find relationship to other shapes.
- Projections — Ways of representing the curved surface of the Earth on a 2D plane.
- SQL Querying — Create dynamic maps based on info from your database.
- Map Rotation — Rotate your maps in real-time.
- Professional Map Rendering. Map Suite Desktop Edition can render stunning maps to bring rich, interactive GIS to your Windows applications. You'll have full control over the presentation, with capabilities that include:
- Custom Symbology — Supply your own map icons, symbols and images
- Icon Value Rendering — Combine an icon with a label (i.e., a highway symbol)
- Dot Density Rendering — Render a layer differently based on points plotted within it
- Direct Map Drawing — Draw shapes, lines and points dynamically on any map
- Class Break Rendering & Labeling — Display map areas or labels differently based on the range of a particular attribute
- Value-Based Rendering & Labeling — Display map areas or labels differently based on the exact value of a particular attribute
- RegX Rendering — Allows you to display map areas based on a regular expression.
- Chart/Graph Rendering — Allows you to draw chart or graph images over map areas.
- Compatibility & Customization. Make your .NET GIS Web service or console app your own by extending and customizing Map Suite to your exact needs, while supporting industry-standard file formats that save you time:
- Raster Imagery Support — Import satellite imagery, textures and patterns in common formats like ECW, JPEG2000, MrSid and GeoTIFF
- Custom Data Functionality — Integrate non-geographic information like sales data
- Save/Load XML — Serialize map shapes and save them to / load them from XML
- Multi-Language Support — Unicode plugin allows for mapping in complex languages
- Custom Labeling Support — Write your own plugin providing custom label rendering logic
- Includes many bug fixes, plus the addition of an Events system,
- Continuous panning for WPF,
- Acustomizable mouseMode for the map,
- Freehand drawing mode for shapes,
- New APIs and properties, and lots more.
- 400 MHz Processor with 256 MB of RAM
Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307 Screenshot
Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307 Keywords
Bookmark Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307
Map Suite Desktop Edition 3.0.307 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Map Suite Pocket PC 2.39.5
- Map Suite Silverlight Edition 3.0.382
- Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.182
- Veedid Desktop To-Do List Free Edition 184.108.40.206
- CreativeNotes Desktop Edition 4.0 build 897
- CarCare Desktop Edition 2.1 build 088
- Jump Developer Desktop Go Mobile Edition 4.7.2
- PDF U Append Desktop Edition 1.14