Map Suite Routing 4.0.0
Map Suite Routing 4.0.0 Ranking & Summary
Map Suite Routing 4.0.0 description
Let your mapping applications start taking you places! Map Suite Routing is an extension for Map Suite Desktop, Web, Services or Silverlight Edition that calculates routes and driving directions. This native .NET component gives your Map Suite applications the power to find the shortest path from A to B, deliver turn-by-turn directions, avoid specified areas, and much more.
- Native .NET add-on component for Map Suite
- Route by shortest distance or shortest travel time
- Algorithms include Dijkstra, A* and Bidirectional, or write your own
- Add mid-route waypoints anywhere on the map
- Draw areas to avoid
- Get turn-by-turn directions
- Calculate effective service areas based on speed and distance
- Route ShapeFiles, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or your own dataset
The Map Suite Routing Extension requires a Map Suite GIS component from ThinkGeo. In order to use Map Suite Routing, you need to install either a free evaluation or a licensed copy of Map Suite Desktop Edition, Web Edition, Silverlight Edition or Services Edition 3.0 or higher.
System Requirements: Map Suite Desktop, Web, Silverlight or Services Edition; Visual Studio 08/10; 400 MHz CPU; 256MB RAM
Enhancements: New major release adds support for Visual Studio 2010, routing support for the Travelling Salesman Problem with fixed start and end points, more sample applications for new scenarios, and various bug fixes.
Map Suite Routing 4.0.0 Screenshot
Map Suite Routing 4.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark Map Suite Routing 4.0.0
Map Suite Routing 4.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.