Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16
Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16 Ranking & Summary
Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16 description
Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16 is a complete GIS development framework for creating Web services, Windows services and console applications. By using this version of Map Suite Services Edition, users will get much help and effectiveness that could improve work.
Map Suite Services Edition is a GIS development framework you can use to create spatially aware Windows services, Web services and console applications. Native to the Microsoft .NET Framework, Services Edition offers a next-generation GIS development experience.
- Transmit images fast with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Deliver imagery in standardized format with Web Map Service (WMS)
- Use less code to accomplish more with the new streamlined API
- Supports Oracle Spatial, SQL 2008, PostGIS and ShapeFiles
- Customizable drawing system, data sources and more
- Includes over 90 "How Do I?" sample applications
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional online support, training videos and guides
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Services Editions powerful GIS feature set includes spatial queries, projections, track shapes, GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, class break and value-based rendering, and much more.
- Revolutionary new streamlined API
- Broadened data format support
- WMS and WCF support
- Lots of sample applications
- 400 MHz Processor
- 256 MB of RAM
Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16 Screenshot
Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16 Keywords
Bookmark Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16
Map Suite Services Edition 3.1.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.