Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.124
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.124 Ranking & Summary
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.124 description
Map Suite Web Edition is a .NET native GIS control that allows software developers to create interactive online mapping applications with ease. Packed with powerful AJAX interactivity, a simple API that makes coding easy, and royalty-free distribution, Map Suite Web Edition enables you to bring your Internet GIS application to market in record time.
Map Suite Web Editions powerful GIS feature set includes spatial queries, Regular Expression rendering, chart/graph rendering, projections, track shapes, GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, class break and value-based rendering, and much more.
- Use less code to accomplish more with the new streamlined API
- Built-in, AJAX-powered UI controls, including panning, zooming and mini map
- Dynamic panning allows new areas of the map to fill in automatically
- Create your own HTML tooltips, markers and info balloons
- Deliver imagery in standardized format with Web Map Service (WMS)
- Supports Oracle Spatial, SQL 2008, PostGIS, ShapeFiles and GRID
- Customizable drawing system, data sources and more
- Includes over 80 sample applications with C# source code
- Royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional online support, training videos and guides
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
- Much, much more
- Map Suite 3.0: The Next Generation of GIS Software: Map Suite Web Edition belongs to the Map Suite 3.0 product family, the next generation of professional GIS software from ThinkGeo. Every Map Suite 3.0 product is filled with exciting new features and enhancements like these:
- Wider Scope — Map Suite 3.0 is suitable for a wider range of GIS solutions
- Streamlined API — Upgraded IntelliSense and namespaces for faster coding.
- Better User Experience — Give your users the tools and interactivity they demand.
- Simpler Coding — Faster to market, less code to debug and maintain.
- Map Tile Caching — A robust caching model to meet your application's needs.
- Powerful Objects — Customize any low-level class for your own case.
- Rock-Solid Stability — Map Suite's new API is backed by thousands of test cases.
- Highly Customizable — Expand Map Suite functionality using your own technology.
- Plus Many More!
- AJAX Enhanced Interactivity: Map Suite Web Edition delivers an interactive AJAX experience to your Web-based GIS applications, for faster and more flexible interaction. AJAX supercharges the user experience with:
- Accelerated Zooming — Zoom in, zoom out or track zoom with instant visual response, without waiting for server post-backs.
- Scroll Wheel Zooming — Zoom in or out quickly with your mouse scroll wheel.
- Dynamic Panning — Pan around the map and new tiles will fill in automatically.
- Track Shape Editing — Edit track shapes on the map without leaving your browser.
- Callout Balloons — Add pop-up balloons to convey detailed information.
- Drawing on the Map — Users can quickly draw their own custom map shapes.
- Clickable Map Objects — Run your own AJAX events when users click on map shapes.
- Tooltips — Provide contextual info to users by assigning tooltips to map features. Design your own tooltip appearance with custom HTML.
- Extensive Spatial Data Support: Like all products in the Map Suite 3.0 family, Map Suite Web Edition includes greatly expanded support for new spatial data formats, ensuring that your data won't hold you back. Map Suite natively supports spatial data in these formats:
- ESRI ShapeFile Support — Standard vector format for GIS data. Now includes support for advanced indexing — no more splitting ShapeFiles!
- Oracle Spatial — Very popular spatial database format.
- Microsoft SQL 2008 — Microsoft's new spatial database format.
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS — The premier open source spatial database format.
- Web Map Service (WMS) — Open standard from the Open Geospatial Consortium.
- Choice of Background — Use imagery from Google Maps, Yahoo Maps or Virtual Earth for your background layer.*
- GRID — Create and render GRID custom grid files.
- Create Your Own — Map Suite 3.0's extensible framework lets you add new sources of OpenGIS® compliant data.
- Richly Interactive User Experience: When you design GIS applications with Map Suite Web Edition, you'll be able to deliver a powerful user experience to your audience. Map Suite Web Edition 3.0 now includes a host of new interactive UI features like:
- Built-In Controls — Common map controls are integrated, saving you time.
- Mini Locator Map — Lets you show a broader extent in a small thumbnail map.
- Scale Line — Automatic, built-in scale line helps represent distance.
- Dynamic Context Menus — Add custom right-click events to map features.
- Editable Map Shapes — Let your users users draw, edit and click on map shapes.
- Markers — Mark waypoints, landmarks and more, add tooltips or pop-up balloons.
- Cutting-Edge GIS Core Technology: Equip your Internet and Intranet applications with Map Suite Web Edition's powerful GIS core library. It's designed to render the kind of professional maps that you need, with GIS features like:
- GDI+ and GDI Drawing — Provide dynamic graphics and text.
- Zoom Levels — Control what's visible based on map magnification.
- Spatial Queries — Display map data according to a set of rules.
- Map Shapes — Represent dynamic and mobile objects or areas.
- Geometric Functions — Transform a shape or find relationship to other shapes.
- Projections — Ways of representing the curved surface of the Earth on a 2D plane.
- SQL Querying — Create dynamic maps based on info from your database.
- Map Rotation — Rotate your maps in real-time.
- Plus Many More!
- Professional Map Rendering: Map Suite Web Edition's core GIS framework can render stunning maps to complement your ASP.NET applications. You have full control over the presentation, with capabilities that include:
- Custom Symbology — Supply your own map icons, symbols and images.
- Icon Value Rendering — Combine an icon with a label (i.e., a highway symbol).
- Dot Density Rendering — Render a layer differently based on points plotted within it.
- Direct Map Drawing — Draw shapes, lines and points dynamically on any map.
- Class Break Rendering & Labeling — Display map areas or labels differently based on the range of a particular attribute.
- Value-Based Rendering & Labeling — Display map areas or labels differently based on the exact value of a particular attribute.
- RegX Rendering — Allows you to display map areas based on a regular expression.
- Chart/Graph Rendering — Allows you to draw chart or graph images over map areas.
- Compatibility & Customization: Make your .NET GIS Web service or console app your own by extending and customizing Map Suite to your exact needs, while supporting industry-standard file formats that save you time:
- Tailored Drawing System — Customize the rendering engine to meet your exact needs.
- Raster Imagery Support — Import satellite imagery, textures and patterns in common formats like ECW, JPEG2000, MrSid and GeoTIFF.
- Custom Data Functionality — Integrate non-geographic information like sales data.
- Serialization — Serialize map features using XML, Well Known Text & Well Known Binary.
- Multi-Language Support — Unicode plugin allows for mapping in complex languages.
- Custom Labeling Support — Write your own plugin providing custom label rendering logic.
- Added MarkerDragged event on the server side.
- Added support for ASP.NET MVC.
- Added a search engine to the "How Do I?" sample apps browser.
- Added simple styles for EditionOverlay support.
- Added WFS support.
- Enhanced track shape functionality.
- Enhanced cache pre-generation extension.
- Optimized client printing.
- Optimized multi-language support.
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed match issue when using a Virtual Earth overlay.
- Fixed issue involving draggable markers.
- Fixed issue with session saving support in SQLServer.
- Fixed issue when working with Callback.
- Some minor API changes. See the API change log for complete details.
- 400 MHz Processor with 256 MB of RAM
- .NET Framework 3.5.
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.124 Screenshot
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.124 Keywords
Bookmark Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.124
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.