Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4 Ranking & Summary
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4 description
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4 offers you an extremely useful and convenient ASP.NET server control which can be used to develop Internet and Intranet GIS applications with rich, interactive maps. Designed as an easy-to-learn yet powerful .NET native component, Map Suite Web Edition makes Web-based GIS accessible to beginning and veteran developers alike. Now even more simple to use than before, Web Edition needs only a few lines of code to generate fully-functional maps. Designed to be used with Visual Studio 2008 or 2005 and the .NET Framework 3.5. Map Suite Web Editions powerful GIS feature set includes spatial queries, Regular Expression rendering, chart/graph rendering, projections, track shapes, GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, class break and value-based rendering, and much more.
- High-Fidelity User Experience: Map Suite Desktop Edition gives you the high-fidelity interface instruments, controls and interaction that your users demand. Enhance your Windows-based GIS applications apps with features like:
- Versatile Interface — Includes prebuilt controls, or you can design your own
- Panning/Zooming — Allow users to control their map view
- Track Zoom — Draw a rectangle around the area you want to zoom to
- Mouse Wheel Support — Attach functionality to mouse wheel events
- Scale Bars — Automatic scale bars with control over size, placement and limits
- Clickable Map Shapes — Click on a map object to get information or perform custom actions
- Editable/Draggable Map Features — Easily drag or edit shapes or features on the map
- Object Animation — Add smooth transitions and other visual effects
- Map Suite 3.0: The Next Generation of GIS Software: Map Suite Desktop Edition belongs to the Map Suite 3.0 product family, the next generation of professional GIS software from ThinkGeo. Every Map Suite 3.0 product is filled with exciting new features and enhancements like these:
- Wider Scope — Map Suite 3.0 is suitable for a wider range of GIS solutions.
- Multiple Models — Use Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) or Windows Forms.
- Progressive API — Faster and more lightweight coding with better IntelliSense.
- Do More With Less — Less code to debug & maintain lets you go to market faster.
- Powerful Objects — Customize any low-level class for your own case.
- Rock-Solid Stability — Map Suite's new API is backed by over 3,000 test cases.
- Highly Customizable — Expand Map Suite functionality using your own technology.
- Plus Many More!
- Extensive Spatial Data Support: Like all products in the Map Suite 3.0 family, Map Suite Desktop Edition includes greatly expanded support for new spatial data formats, ensuring that your data won't hold you back. Map Suite natively supports spatial data in these formats:
- ESRI ShapeFile Support — Standard vector format for GIS data. Now includes support for advanced indexing — no more splitting ShapeFiles!
- Oracle Spatial — Very popular spatial database format.
- Microsoft SQL 2008 — Microsoft's new spatial database format.
- PostgreSQL/PostGIS — The premier open source spatial database format.
- GRID — Create and render GRID custom grid files.
- Create Your Own — Map Suite 3.0's extensible framework lets you add new sources of OpenGIS® compliant data.
- Cutting-Edge GIS Core Technology: Fire up your WPF or Winforms applications with Map Suite Desktop Edition's powerful GIS core engine. It's designed to render the kind of professional maps that you need, with GIS features like:
- GDI+ and GDI Drawing — Provide dynamic graphics and text.
- Zoom Levels — Control what's visible based on map magnification.
- Spatial Queries — Display map data according to a set of rules.
- Map Shapes — Represent dynamic and mobile objects or areas.
- Geometric Functions — Transform a shape or find relationship to other shapes.
- Projections — Ways of representing the curved surface of the Earth on a 2D plane.
- SQL Querying — Create dynamic maps based on info from your database.
- Map Rotation — Rotate your maps in real-time.
- Plus Many More!
- Professional Map Rendering: Map Suite Desktop Edition can render stunning maps to bring rich, interactive GIS to your Windows applications. You'll have full control over the presentation, with capabilities that include:
- Custom Symbology — Supply your own map icons, symbols and images
- Icon Value Rendering — Combine an icon with a label (i.e., a highway symbol)
- Dot Density Rendering — Render a layer differently based on points plotted within it
- Direct Map Drawing — Draw shapes, lines and points dynamically on any map
- Class Break Rendering & Labeling — Display map areas or labels differently based on the range of a particular attribute
- Value-Based Rendering & Labeling — Display map areas or labels differently based on the exact value of a particular attribute
- RegX Rendering — Allows you to display map areas based on a regular expression.
- Chart/Graph Rendering — Allows you to draw chart or graph images over map areas.
- Compatibility & Customization: Make your .NET GIS Web service or console app your own by extending and customizing Map Suite to your exact needs, while supporting industry-standard file formats that save you time:
- Raster Imagery Support — Import satellite imagery, textures and patterns in common formats like ECW, JPEG2000, MrSid and GeoTIFF
- Custom Data Functionality — Integrate non-geographic information like sales data
- Save/Load XML — Serialize map shapes and save them to / load them from XML
- Multi-Language Support — Unicode plugin allows for mapping in complex languages
- Custom Labeling Support — Write your own plugin providing custom label rendering logic
- Revolutionary new streamlined API
- UI with built-in map controls
- broad data format support
- WMS and WCF support
- over 80 sample applications
- 400 MHz Processor with 256 MB of RAM
- .NET Framework 3.5.
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4 Screenshot
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4
Map Suite Web Edition 3.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- TracePlus Web Detective (Standard Edition) 5.65.000
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Web Cli
- BillQuick Web Suite 2008 184.108.40.206
- Web Performance Analyzer Free Edition 1.0
- Kids NetLinks Web Browser Christian Edition 1.0
- Agent Web Ranking Professional Edition 2.6.0
- focuseek searchbox Web Standard Edition 220.127.116.113
- pdf-FormServer - Web Edition 3.0