MarkdownPad 1.1.4 Ranking & Summary
MarkdownPad 1.1.4 description
MarkdownPad 1.1.4 brings you an advanced and convenient to use text-to-HTML conversion tool for web writers. Markdown allows you to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format, then convert it to structurally valid XHTML (or HTML).
Markdown is used by popular websites like Reddit, GitHub, and Stack Overflow.
- Instantly see how your documents look in HTML as you create them.
- Easy formatting with keyboard shortcuts
- Markdown formatting can be applied (and removed) with handy keyboard shortcuts and toolbar buttons.
- Fully customizable
- Color schemes, fonts, and sizes are all customizable.
- You can also modify the CSS stylesheet of the rendered HTML right within the application.
- HTML Export
- Quickly create ready-to-use HTML documents, or simply copy a portion of your document as HTML.
- Distraction-free Mode
- Having a hard time focusing? Activate Distraction-free mode to get some serious work done.
- Fixed: Bug that could occur if the CSS syntax highlighting rule file was missing. (This file is used in the CSS editor in Tools -> Options -> HTML / CSS.)
- Improved: CSS syntax highlighting rules are now embedded within the application.
- .NET 4.0
MarkdownPad 1.1.4 Screenshot
MarkdownPad 1.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark MarkdownPad 1.1.4
MarkdownPad 1.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.