MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1 Ranking & Summary
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1 description
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1 is designed as a professional program that can allow you to read and decode industry standard GPS NMEA 183 navigation sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as computes great circle distances and bearings.
- Runs as a background thread unattended
- Works with Bluetooth virtual serial ports
- Works with USB serial ports (with a USB to serial converter)
- The most commonly used NMEA navigation sentence types (GPGGA, GPRMC, GPGLL, GPGSV, and GPVTG) are automatically decoded Includes C, C++, VC.NET, and C# example programs
- Uses the Windows Win32 API for serial port input - no special Windows driver or support libraries are required
- Supports Microsoft Visual C/C++/C# (including .NET), Borland 5.0 and 5.5, Watcom 11.0, and LCC-WIN32
- Can be used with Microsoft Foundation Class MFC and Borland C++ Builder programs Can also be used with Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.NET, VBA application (EXCEL, ACCESS, WORD, etc), Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, PowerBasic and COBOL
- Can be ordered with or without C source code for the DLL
- Free technical support and updates for one year
- Includes 3 manuals: Programmers Manual, Reference Manual, and Users Manual (Online and printed).
- Runs under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Uses the Windows Win32 API for serial port input.
- Works with both real and virtual serial ports.
- Runs as a background thread unattended.
- The most current GPS data is always available on demand.
- Most commonly used NMEA sentence types automatically decoded.
- Does not depend on support DLLs.
- Several latitude/longitude calculation functions included.
- Several example programs are provided, including examples for Microsoft Visual C/C++ (MSVC), Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC), Borland C/C++, Borland C++ Builder (BCB), Watcom C/C++, and LCC-WIN32.
Enhancements: Added suport for GPBOD and GPWPL sentences.
Requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1 Screenshot
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.