mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0
mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0 Ranking & Summary
mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0 description
mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0 is an easy-to-use and supportive tool for users.NET Class Library, written in 100% managed code, for for 2-Way SMS, WAP Push, vCard/vCalendar. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable, Infrared device, Bluetooth etc. It can send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.).
mCore™ .NET SMS Library is the result of combining our knowledge of SMS with the power of .NET technologies. The all new mCore .NET SMS Library allows you to quickly integrate mobile SMS sending and receiving with your .NET Applications. Besides sending & receiving normal SMS, mCore� .NET SMS Library can send WAP Push, vCard and vCalendar messages too, which makes it the ideal building block for business messaging applications. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable or Infrared device etc. mCore™ can be used for developing .NET applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.)
- Send text message by simply specifying the destination mobile number and the text message.
- Send text messages with delivery status report request.
- Can send 160 character messages with default 7-bit character encoding (as per ETSI GSM 03.38) and 140 character messages with 8-bit encoding.
- Can send 70 character messages in international languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc) using 16-bit Unicode (UCS2) encoding.
- Allows delivery format selection for long messages (e.g. Truncate, Split, Concatenate and Formatted Split).
- Can send flash (alert) message that is immediately displayed on destination phone screen.
- Specify validity period of the text message.
- Allows changing of SMSC stored in modem or phone.
- Supports destination numbers and SMSC number in international as well as national format.
- Allows setting of minimum time delay interval between two consecutive messages to avoid delivery failure during a network busy period.
- Specify maximum number of retries in case of delivery failure when sending text message.
- Option to select message memory (Phone or SIM) for reading and deleting incoming messages.
- Read all incoming messages from the GSM Modem or Phone memory in one shot as a Inbox message collection.
- New incoming message event with option to automatically delete new messages after reading
- Message delivery status report event
- Specify type of messages to read (e.g. All Unread Messages, All Read Messages or Both).
- Option to read concatenated messages as one message or part messages.
- Option to clean up message memory for all non-text messages (i.e. WAP-Push, Ringtone message etc)
- Can read text messages irrespective of character encoding i.e. sent as default 7-bit character, 8-bit or encoding or international language messages (16-bit Unicode).
- Delete one message at a time or all read messages from GSM Modem or Phone.
- Send WAP Push (Service Indication) over SMS through GSM Modem or Phone by specifying URL and text message as per WAP-167-ServiceInd-20010731-a specification (available in PRO version).
- Option to specify action type (e.g. signal-low, signal-medium, signal-high etc).
- Option to specify content created or last modified date and time.
- Option to specify si-expires attribute i.e. a date and time when the WAP Push link will expire.
- Send vCard over SMS through GSM Modem or Phone by specifying Name, Home Contact Details, Business Contact Details etc as vCard version 2.1 specification (available in PRO version).
- Option to specify Home Phone, Business Phone & Mobile Phone numbers separately.
- Option to specify Home Street Address and Business Street Address separately.
- Option to specify other vCard details viz. Email, Website, Comment etc.
- Send a vCard file (.vcf file) saved on the disk as SM.
- Send vCalendar over SMS through GSM Modem or Phone by specifying Event Description & Summary, Event Location, Start Date & Time, End Date & Time etc as per vCalendar version 1.0 specification (available in PRO version).
- Option to specify Event Date & Time or Event Duration.
- Option to specify Event description and/or Event summary.
- Automatically picks up GMT Time-Zone settings of the sending computer to ensure that the vCalendar is saved in recipient's mobile device as per its Time-Zone settings.
- Send a vCalendar file (.vcs file) saved on the disk as SMS
- The powerful message queue feature (available in PRO version) makes mCore .NET SMS Library unique as compared to any other SMS component or library available in the market.
- Allows you to add SMS, WAP Push, vCard messages and vCalendar messages to the outgoing queue which runs in a background thread.
- All other properties and methods that require serial communication with the modem, can be accessed even when the queue is sending out messages.
- Smart management of serial port.
- Allows you to define priority of messages in the queue (e.g. if a message with high priority is added to the queue which has all normal priority messages, the just added high priority message will be sent out immediately).
- Full control to start, pause or clear the message queue.
- Send Smart SMS through GSM Modem or Phone by specifying the message, destination phone and the destination phone application port.
- Option to specify the Source Port.
- Send USSD commands to applications on the network.
- Receive USSD messages from the network along with USSD session status in asynchronous manner.
- Option to cancel existing USSD session.
- Written in 100% managed code, that requires only the .NET Framework 2.0 be installed on the development computer
- All members (properties & methods) that require serial communication, are completely thread safe and are queued inside the library for sequential execution.
- Extensive use of enumerators to simplify programming.
- Well categorized and structured exceptions.
- Events for New Incoming SMS, Delivery Reports and Incoming Calls.
- Automatically disconnects incoming calls.
- Connect to GSM Modem or Phone through physical serial port or virtual serial port (e.g. Infrared, USB to Serial Converter, Bluetooth etc).
- Specify serial communication parameters like COM Port, Baud Rate, Stop Bits, Parity, Flow Control etc.
- Read various modem & SIM parameters (e.g. Modem Manufacturer, IMEI, IMSI etc).
- Specify PIN for connecting to network using PIN protected SIM card.
- Read various network information (e.g. GSM Signal Strength, Network Identification etc)
- Extensive exception/error handling with error codes and descriptions to easily identify error cause.
- Option to selectively display error message box with customization of message box title.
- Log option with option to log only error messages or logging of errors as well as status.
- Automatically checks if modem can send messages in PDU mode.
- Send modem initialization AT commands
- Debug mode pops up message boxes for all errors thus enabling developer to quickly identify problems during application development.
- Extensive Developer Guide
- Extensive sample programs in VB.NET and C# included with setup file.
- Version 1.0
- NET Framework 2.0
mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0 Screenshot
mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0
mCore .NET SMS Library (PRO) 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.