Media Handler Pro 5.0
Media Handler Pro 5.0 Ranking & Summary
Media Handler Pro 5.0 description
Media Handler Pro 5.0 can be seen as a versatile and helpful ASP.NET Video Publishing Utility that has the ability to publish any format video from one format to another format. It can extract audio from video, grab thumbnails from video, post watermark on video and perform lots of other video operations.
- Encode video from one format to enother format using ASP.NET and other .NET Applications. Supported file formats include MPEG audio, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 PS (VOB files), MPEG-2 TS (DVB transport stream), MPEG-4 (variant of QuickTime), ASF, AVI, WAV, FLV, Real Audio and Video, AC3, QuickTime, DV, WMV and others. Supported video codecs include MPEG-1 video, MPEG-2 video, MPEG-4, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VCI, H.261, H.263+ (Real Video), H.264, Sorenson Video 1, Sorenson Video 3, On2 VP6, FLV and others.
- Post watermark image on video. .
- Capture single or multiple thumbs from video in any sequence or specified interval of time or can capture specified number of thumbs from start to end of video. .
- Split videos in small clips and encode it in different formats.
- Join and publish two or more video clips in one video output.
- Easy to use video properties by customizing video output according to your need.
- Retrieve all useful information from video directly or after video encoding that is used for variety of purposes such as duration, sampling rate, width, height, video codec, audio codec, video size, video filename and other information.
- Setting Meta-Information for FLV Videos that is required for flash players to perform various operations while playing flash video on the web including play, pause, fast forward, fast backward etc.
- Images to video conversion. .
- Check whether current media file is in audio or video format.
- More effective exception handling control while processing videos to make sure video is successfully published or failed with proper error reason.
- Extract and create audio file from video source.
- Limit or cut videos to certain limit. Can publish video from any position to specified length.
- Add padding at top, bottom, left and right position of video while encoding.
- Crop video from any direction while encoding.
- Advance video processing to enable developer to execute their own custom ffmpeg commands. .
- Effective control while preventing deadlock or server crash situations while processing videos.
- For detail view complete documentation.
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
It works with all .NET Framework compatible applications including ASP.NET applications, desktop applications, web services and others.
Compatible operating systems:
Windows Server 2003, 2008.
Window XP, Vista, 7.
.NET Framework 1.1 or later.
IIS 6 or later (in case of ASP.NET web application).
Media Handler Pro 5.0 Screenshot
Media Handler Pro 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Media Handler Pro 5.0
Media Handler Pro 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- RIA-Media Mobile Video Converter 1.0
- Aya AVI DVD MPEG WMV FLV MOV SWF Video Converter SE 1.3.2
- Joboshare WMV Video Converter 2.4.7.0513
- MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool 2.01 beta
- Eztoo WMV Video Converter 2.00.02
- Video DeNoise for Adobe Premiere 2.30
- 2009 New Years Gift - DVD to iPod + iPod Video Converter Suite 7.221
- Windows Media Format 9 Series SDK 188.8.131.5206
- Windows Media Video 9 VCM 9
- VISCOM Video Media Player ActiveX SDK 4.01
- VISCOM Video ActiveX Media Player Control 3.61
- VISCOM Video Media Player Pro ActiveX OCX SDK 6.51
- Free Average Interest Rate Calculator 4.5.01
- River Past Crazi Video for XBox 184.108.40.2064
- Video Converter Slideshow ActiveX SDK 5.02
- Average Interest Rate Calculator 2.1