Metadefender 1.10.87 Ranking & Summary
Metadefender 1.10.87 description
Metadefender 1.10.87 is a powerful software which allows integration of various antivirus engines into applications for real time scanning.
Metadefender is not an end-user application but the library for software developers. Using Metadefender, you can integrate antivirus engines from Avast!, ClamAV, Quick Heal and VirusBuster EDK into your application. No antivirus can detect threats with 100% guarantee. Metadefender, which unites several different antivirus engines increases probability of successfully detecting malware.
Different antivirus scanners (Avast!, ClamAV, QuickHeal and VirusBuster) used in Metadefender allow the software to get virus signatures, which are important for detecting the newest viruses, considerably faster. So the risk for the system to get infected by some new virus is dramatically reduced.
Actually, not a single antivirus software product can be the first to detect new viruses ALL THE TIME. There are a lot of reasons why different companies respond to each new virus attack with different delays. Having quite a few of antivirus engines bundled together takes your chances of detecting a new threat by at least one of them to a new level. Moreover, even if you have all your virus databases updated, differences in virus detection methods used by different engines increase the possibility that one of these methods will be good at detecting a new variation of some malware.
To sum it up, using as many available antivirus engines as possible makes your computer system as protected as never before.
- High performance.
- Infected files can be cured instead of being deleted.
- Infected or suspicious files are isolated in the quarantine zone.
- High detection rates for viruses and spyware.
- Automatic update of virus definitions multiple times per day.
- Improved: Now VirusBuster engine 4.6.12 is supported.
- Bug fix: The bug of the connector to the ClamAV 0.95.1 antivirus has been fixed.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista operating system.
- CPU Pentium 133 or higher.
- 64 MB RAM (recommended 128 MB).
- 50 MB hard drive space or more.
- Internet access (to download virus definitions).
Metadefender 1.10.87 Screenshot
Metadefender 1.10.87 Keywords
Bookmark Metadefender 1.10.87
Metadefender 1.10.87 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Metadefender 1.9.84
- Metadefender Lite 1.9.84
- Metadefender Lite 1.9.84
- Metadefender 1.9.83
- Metadefender Lite 1.9.83
- Metadefender 1.9.79
- Metadefender Lite 1.9.79
- Metadefender Lite 1.7.77
- Metadefender Lite 1.7.76
- Metadefender 1.7.76
- Metadefender 1.6.63
- Metadefender Lite 1.5.62
- Metadefender Lite 1.10.87
- Metadefender 1.10.87
- Metadefender Lite 1.10.86
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 31, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 25, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 23, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 18, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 11, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 28, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 22, 2009
- Virus Database Update for Protector Plus 8.0.F29
- Quick Heal Anti-Virus for Windows 98/Me 2008
- F-Secure Antivirus 5.40
- X-Fusions Internet Explorer Search Toolbar 2.0
- Norton AntiVirus 2001 (Win95/98/ME) 7.0
- Quick Heal Anti-Virus for Windows NT/200 2008
- Omniquad AntiVirus 9.0
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions May 31, 2007
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions March 2, 2009
- Graugon AntiVirus 184.108.40.206
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions April 6, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions March 27, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions April 21, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions May 01, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions March 20, 2009
- 2007 Antivirus Software 9.8.763991.31
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 10.x