MFC Grid 2.1.0
MFC Grid 2.1.0 Ranking & Summary
MFC Grid 2.1.0 description
MFC Grid 2.1.0 permits you to create a complex, well-designed application only in a few lines of code. This RAD (Rapid application development) and threadsafe component supports MVC pattern and works with arbitrary C++ objects, directly inserted into the rows. These objects can be updated, sorted, filtered, highlighted in real time with the incredible speed. You can now stop working with arrays of strings in rows. Use your C++ objects instead!
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern support. More about MVC...
- C++ objects in rows. In cells - values, returned by methods of these objects.
- Hierarchical data presentation.
- Auto sorting of dynamically updating C++ objects.
- Auto filtering of C++ objects at their inserting or updating.
- Auto highlighting. No timers needed to highlight cells.
- Multiple sorting through the hierarchical data.
- MFC grid compares values, returned by C++ objects, not strings shown in cells -> the rows are ordered correctly.
- High insertion speed > 150 000 rows/second.
- High removing speed > 120 000 rows/second.
- High comparing speed > 5000 sorts a grid of 3000 rows per second.
- High updating speed with highlighting > 50 000 cells/second.
- Sharing the same C++ objects between many grids -> all modifications are replicated everywhere.
- Full thread safety. The C++ objects may notify the grid from any thread.
- Dead-lock free asynchronous patterns.
- Any MFC controls in cells. The grid handles their visibility and placement automatically.
- Edit in place. The MFC grid puts the results directly into the C++ objects.
- Navigation between editable cells (Tab, KeyUp, KeyDown etc.)
- Fixed rows.
- Fixed columns.
- Resizing rows and columns.
- Filtering rows and columns.
- Flicker-free drawing.
- Background 32-bit color image.
- 32-bit color images in cells.
- Full customization (colors, fonts, alpha-blending and drawing in the CDC).
- Selection does not hide background colors.
- Copy/Edit/Paste. Copy data to Excel/Word. High speed, low memory consumption.
- Drag and drop support. Drag and drop of a hierarchical data. Drop data to Word/Excel.
- Tooltips show remaining text over partially visible cells.
- No memory leaks.
- No GDI resources leaks.
- Low memory and CPU consumption. No more huge arrays of strings that load memory and CPU.
- Fault-tolerant design.
- RAD (Rapid application development) design.
- Serialization with versions support. New versions of the MFC grid will be compatible with previous ones.
- Print and print preview.
- MFC Grid may by used in dialogs, MDI/SDI applications.
- Available in static or dynamic libraries with or without Unicode support.
Enhancements: Released under the new license.
Requirements: no special requirements
MFC Grid 2.1.0 Screenshot
MFC Grid 2.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark MFC Grid 2.1.0
MFC Grid 2.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Wireless Communication Library MFC Lite 188.8.131.52
- Excel Compare Data in Two Tables Software 7.0
- Excel Split Cells Into Multiple Rows or Columns Software 7.0
- Excel Remove (Delete) Blank Rows, Columns or Cells Software 7.0
- OraSphere: Query Master 1.4
- Excel Highlight Rows, Columns or Cells Conditionally Software 7.0
- Mustek MFC-8000 SP SCSI Flatbed Scanner Drivers 3.5
- Brother MFC-8820D LAN Ver. A
- Excel Unique & Duplicate Data Remover 1.2
- Teroid Data Grid View Print Control 1.3
- Remove Duplicates from Excel 1.1.2
- ActiveX LDAP Client 3.2
- Excel Random Sort Order of Cells, Rows & Columns S 7.0
- Excel Random Sort Order of Cells, Rows & Columns Software 7.0
- Excel Merge (Combine) Cells, Columns, Rows & Data Software 7.0
- Excel Merge (Combine) Cells, Columns, Rows & Data 7.0